Foreigner on 1,800 day overstay was trying to get sick notes for visa hopefuls at hospitals

webfact

5 minutes ago, You Cannot Be Serious said:

If there is any positive side to this Pandemic it is that it has helped to weed out the many low life's and cheap charlie scumbags that Thailand doesn't need.

How? It didn't have any effect people staying here illegally, and also not on retirees who can just stay because they pay a bribe.

It only affected people who stayed here 100% legit.

12 hours ago, Oldie said:

Something I don't understand. He has been on overstay so long and now tries to get a medical certificate to get an extension at the immigration. Doesn't make sense to me. The certificate wouldn't have changed his overstay. He obviously also had his own amnesty all the years and never cared about immigration laws. Perhaps just another mysterious story? 

1,300 posts and you don't even read the story? He's getting them for others. He is a simple overstay

• Sad 1

this is the thanks the country gets for trying to help out foreigners, so while the visitor/resident numbers are presently lower now's the time to really scrutinize who's living in country and see if they're legitimately here according to their visa extension conditions..

Edited by from the home of CC

The coppers you pay bribes to are nowhere to be seen when you need them. A few years ago I accompanied a Thai friend to one of Bangkok's IDC (immigration detention centre) where her Rohingya boyfriend was locked up.  This Rohingya guy had lived illegally in Thailand for many, many years, paying 1,000 baht a month to a policeman at one of the stations in Lopburi. One day he had a bust up with some other Rohingya guys in his household, and one of these Rohingyas working legally in Thailand reported him to the police. The illegal guy was arrested, taken to the IDC in BKK and deported to Myanmar two days after I went to see him with his Thai girlfriend. Two weeks later he was back in BKK, having used a smuggling route only known to illegals.

31 minutes ago, ThailandRyan said:
57 minutes ago, Cod Face said:

Where is the English article?

Guessing you can not read Thai, so if that is the case just use a translation app to translate the Thai story in the OP.

Good guess. 

I do know about Google translate but, on articles such as the OP, the translations are a joke.

“It was discovered that he had entered Thailand on July 21st 2015 with permission to stay until October of that year.

That was the last time he went to immigration on his own behalf.“

........but,but, but I use an agent!!!

On 9/30/2020 at 4:24 PM, angelsIDC said:

I was only 17 days overstay ... I was stolen from 5.000.000THB ... even Thai people spoke to me and said that the people who extorted the money would never do anything in return ... except getting rid of me ... I spend 3 months and 10 days inside IDC Bangkok ... 

In 2016 I was send back to Belgium, in Europe and still today I am homeless and without any help.

Everybody says sorry but nobody so far has done anything for me ...

The worst part of this story is that my grandfather was Thai and legally I am Thai ... just have a very white skin ...

I have been begging for compassion ... from Thai people ... but nothing happens ...

Soon this female writer and teacher will die ... wondering where all the good people have gone ...

I am the writer of this book ... as you can see ... a real book ... for 4 years in Belgium and Thailand people said I was a crazy woman imagining writing books ... what do I have in my hand ... ? 

I am not a troll, I do not like people shouting at me or treating me even more badly ... also online ...

Please be kind to me and if you want to make a joke out of this .... remember that for me, a single woman, that book is like my child.

I do not understand Thai thinking ... how can you call a female writer who sings songs of praise about Thailand a "bad GUY" ? 
How do you do that ? 

Have a nice day ... 

You don't normally goto IDC and have to get lawyers or someone to handle things like buying you a plane ticket and pay some immigration guy to take you to the airport-for only 17 days .. it must have been more complicated like they arrested you for working w/o permit AND overstay..in that case it's jail time.

as far as the Iranian, don't think he will have much luck getting out of the IDC and on a repatriation flight back to Iran anytime soon ????