Trump deflects debate question about whether he condemns white supremacists

webfact

2 hours ago, Mavideol said:

could it be considered treason, sedition to incite/stir violence..... lock him up

No, no, no! Lock him up too closely echoes the chants at his election rallies last time round - nasty, bigoted and intolerant. 

"Vote him out" is far more appropriate. The crowd chanting that when he posed on the steps of the Supreme Court building, to "mourn" the deceased lady Justice, was one of the funniest video clips I have seen for a long time

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

1 minute ago, PattayaJames said:

Yes, rather strange though don't you think. The ONLY topic from the entire debate up for discussion here is this single topic.

Wasn't really a debate though was it?  Just a slanging match with a couple of inadequates  trading insults.  How on earth the USA expects the outside world to take them seriously is beyond me.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

6 hours ago, Thomas J said:

Was Biden asked about denouncing those supporting a Black Agenda.  With Trump there are few recent instances of White Supremacy Violence.  Not True with BLM.  Where was Biden's denouncement of the billions of dollars of destruction and lives lost.

You gotta wonder why wallace didn't ask him why his parties  acceptance speech didn't  mention once about the riots and looting!

Edited by onthedarkside
unsourced photos in prior post removed.
  • Like 1
  • Confused 2

46 minutes ago, dunroaming said:

I don't think that these debates will change many peoples minds, they have already decided who they will vote for.  Trump supporters never listen to any arguments against their idol, dubbing it all fake news as instructed by the orange one.

The debate itself was a disgrace but that was only to be expected.  These people are the contenders for what was once, the most important job in the world.  Not anymore as the USA continues to sink into the sewer that Trump presides over.  But this appears to be the best that America can come up with. A burnt out old man and a misogynistic lying conman. 

I might have to disagree with the "burnt out old man" descriptor, and he certainly has energetic and, IMO, capable backup.

• Like 1

17 minutes ago, Lacessit said:

I'm wondering there is going to be a Kamala Harris/Mike Pence debate, because IMO Harris would chew Pence up and spit him out. My betting is the Republicans would beg off.

No point to having another presidential debate if Trump is just going to interrupt constantly.

It's on October 7. October 8 9am I think Thai time 

• Like 2