Trump deflects debate question about whether he condemns white supremacists

webfact

48 minutes ago, Susco said:

https://finance.yahoo.com/news/oregon-sheriff-rejects-trump-080655430.html

Oregon Sheriff Hits Trump With Brutal Fact-Check Over False Debate Claim

image.png.b806f756db1c67d13d635ec3207f7b88.png

He's not the only sheriff in town! Chief Chuck Lovell! Did you ever consider he didn't mention a name and it might be possible that this portland chief supports him

https://www.oregonlive.com/crime/2020/08/portland-police-chief-decries-violence-outside-law-enforcement-buildings-to-me-theres-no-message-there.html

Edited by riclag
  • Like 2
  • Confused 1

3 minutes ago, riclag said:

Good try at deflecting from the real issue, the real thing was your lying hero, trying to impress his base with just another lie. I lost count if we have now passed 20.000 lies during his 4 year tenure or not, but I guess so.

During Tuesday night’s debate with former Vice President Joe Biden, President Donald Trump claimed that the “Portland sheriff” endorsed him. 

“Portland, the sheriff just came out today, and he said, I support President Trump,” Trump said. 

• Confused 1
  • Thanks 1

54 minutes ago, Kelsall said:

LOL.  Trump clearly won the debate.  Biden should have mentioned Corn Pop, a bad dude.

Trump should have mentioned Cohen, Stone, Flynn, Bannon, Manafort, Gates, Nader, Papadopoulos...bad dudes who worked for him before they were jailed! Can you smell the napalm in the morning?   

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, PatOngo said:

Can you smell the napalm in the morning?

Trump never have! Coz hes big thoe was hurting in time been! Maybe time he should try! 

He can't , maybe hes 70000 $ hair burn!

Edited by 2 is 1
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, Lacessit said:

I'm wondering there is going to be a Kamala Harris/Mike Pence debate, because IMO Harris would chew Pence up and spit him out. My betting is the Republicans would beg off.

No point to having another presidential debate if Trump is just going to interrupt constantly.

Next Wednesday. Pence will be ritually slaughtered......in the nicest possible way!

1 hour ago, spidermike007 said:

1660 volts. Something needs to stop him. He cannot control himself. His advisors cannot control him, nor will he listen to advice. 

It's obvious that there's only one person who's able to control trump and that is Vladimir Vladimirovich Putin.

Edited by Phoenix Rising
  • Like 1

34 minutes ago, Susco said:

Good try at deflecting from the real issue, the real thing was your lying hero, trying to impress his base with just another lie. I lost count if we have now passed 20.000 lies during his 4 year tenure or not, but I guess so.

During Tuesday night’s debate with former Vice President Joe Biden, President Donald Trump claimed that the “Portland sheriff” endorsed him. 

“Portland, the sheriff just came out today, and he said, I support President Trump,” Trump said. 

KATU News reached out to Portland Police Chief Chuck Lovell, We have yet to hear back from any of them.

https://katu.com/news/local/multnomah-co-sheriff-fact-checks-presidential-debate-i-have-never-supported-trump

Since there isn't a portland sheriff  as such,(multnomah county sheriff)  Its very likely he meant the Portland police chief! 

• Confused 3
  • Sad 1

3 minutes ago, Jonnapat said:

From a report I read ( not from the US ) called it the worst debate in American history and a national humiliation. 

The rest of the world looks on in amazement. As it has done for the past 4 years. 

maybe we read the same report.... the little credibility the US had, it's gone down the pipes, English speaking country on the other side of the Atlantic couldn't believe how partisan the moderator was by letting Trump constantly interrupting of the other side, they winder why Americans put somebody like that as head of the USA

• Like 2

Just now, Tie Dye Samurai said:

Trump said sheriff, not Chief...which just goes to show he basically does not know the difference...or is just lying again (more than likely) and apparently you do not either since you are claiming there is more than one Sherriff in town....and where is the Chief Chuck Lovell endorsement of Trump, where is the link to that instead of saying "it might be possible"? Sounds like fake news to me....

The usual difference between a sheriff and a police chief is that sheriffs are elected (except in New York City, Rhode Island and Hawaii) and responsible for a county whereas a police chief manages law enforcement in a city or town and is appointed by its local government.

Yes he did! I'm willing to bet he meant Portland as in police  cause there isn't a Portland Sheriff by title ! Its multnomah county sheriff ,it can be confusing with so many law enforcement agencies in the USA in each state 

• Confused 1
  • Haha 2

I thought Trump was ahead for the first half, even with his annoying interruptions.

Reckon Biden got to him more than he actually showed. Trump lost it on the home stretch and probably said a couple of things from the hip, that he'll regret.

A lot of undecideds would be very uncomfortable with "stand back and stand by" while Biden's "oh shut up man" during Trump's constant interruptions was well timed.

Biden got the better of him, though I'm still staggered he's the best the Dems could muster.

Edited by Donga
  • Like 1

45 minutes ago, Jonnapat said:

From a report I read ( not from the US ) called it the worst debate in American history and a national humiliation. 

The rest of the world looks on in amazement. As it has done for the past 4 years. 

The report Not from the US

• Confused 3
  • Haha 1

25 minutes ago, Donga said:

Reckon Biden got to him more than he actually showed. Trump lost it on the home stretch and probably said a couple of things from the hip, that he'll regret.

When one shoots from the hip, it's a good idea to make sure their toes are out of the way.

• Haha 2

7 minutes ago, Lacessit said:

The moderator was trying to have a balanced discussion. It wasn't a debate, because Trump's idea of debating is interrupting and deflecting.

I know, my comment was directed at the poster who seems to think that the moderator should be an ally of trumps.

• Confused 1

2 hours ago, spidermike007 said:

1660 volts. Something needs to stop him. He cannot control himself. His advisors cannot control him, nor will he listen to advice. 

The best control, is eviction from the White House. Only a month to go. He does not know it, but he is careening towards the greatest humiliation of his sorry lifetime. 

I'd see if Graham Norton's Big Red Chair is available, and seat Trump in it.

• Haha 1