Trump deflects debate question about whether he condemns white supremacists

webfact

8 minutes ago, Sujo said:

I thought the best part was trump saying biden probably plays more golf than him. Thats just not possible.

Any fact check count on the lies trump told during the debate?

Although that cannot be a lie, because Trump just said " he probably does" , that cannot be a lie

• Confused 1
  • Haha 1

23 minutes ago, simple1 said:

it isn't 'brilliant', any normal person would had said the same things. trump's support for Proud Boys and his general performance in the 2020 debate was truly awful and for reasonable people demonstrates why trump should be voted out of Office.

EDIT: It is claimed trump spent the past day or so with Giuliani, no wonder trump's attitude was so poor, he does associate with weirdos.

Sure it is!The video is brilliant ! He condemns all violence and hatred especially WS. He even condemned racisms as MLK relative in the background  was watching his back in support!

Edited by riclag
  • Confused 1
  • Haha 1

32 minutes ago, CorpusChristie said:

Although that cannot be a lie, because Trump just said " he probably does" , that cannot be a lie

He inferred it with no evidence, as he does, people tell me, its said. He just throws it out there and patently false.

Just a stupid comment from the unhinged.

Edited by Sujo
  • Like 2

1 minute ago, PattayaJames said:

Yes Really.

Your non comprehension is not my problem. Maybe English is not your 1st Language?

Oh I understood you clearly enough...you are the one who raised the issue of the moderator not being allied to trump, not me.

• Confused 1

1 minute ago, Berkshire said:

That's just ridiculous false equivalency.  Clearly, CLEARLY, it was Trump's disgraceful behavior that turned this debate into a shtshow.  Biden held his own, but Trump showed the country how unfit he is to hold the office.

Biden allowed himself to be baited. 

Every world leader watching took away from that...

• Confused 3

26 minutes ago, simple1 said:

Good try - long time ago and, irrelevant in the context of trump's reply in the 'debate' as he completely failed to condemn, rather trump encouraged an armed extremist far right group.

He condemned ws  many times in the video Thats why I said it was brilliant, the video is brilliant!  The whole USA knows it, judging by the  many venues  he pronounced it in.He can never say it enough for the left  

Edited by riclag
  • Like 1
  • Sad 1
  • Thanks 1