"Jomtien beach will be as beautiful as Pattaya" - harbor dept gear up for improvements

webfact

24 minutes ago, thaibeachlovers said:

I only wasn't because I could run faster than them.

Won your last fight by 50 metres? :thumbsup: I had to give up fighting, I always broke out in cuts and bruises!

Edited by PatOngo

2 hours ago, dyertribe said:

last time I looked at the water in Pattaya, there was raw sewerage floating past. 

Typical of Pattaya. It's always trying to encourage its haters, bashers, doomsayers, whingers, moaners, finger-pointers, cynics etc. to bug.ger off. Benevolently encouraging, that is, in their own best interests, to find happiness in, say, the paradise of Cambodia where they're truly loved just for being their lovable selves.

So if Pattaya detects your puckered sphincter walking near the beach it'll immediately send a turd floating by, to become the subject of a later rant in TVF. Love Pattaya and it'll love you back. ????

Edited by BigStar

2 hours ago, vinci said:

since when does Pattaya beach is pretty

I'm looking at it right now and it's indeed beautiful and expansive.  There was a crew of about 10 out this morning, dressed in orange, cleaning the beach along with the red and yellow tractor beach cleaning thing that goes out every morning.  Plenty of trees, despite the false reports that they have all been chopped down.  The promenade is wide and clean and very popular around 5pm with joggers and walkers.  The new drainage project has been handling most rains with little or no flooding.  I imagine Jomtien Beach will be very nice when it is done, too.  

• Like 1

4 hours ago, dyertribe said:

last time I looked at the water in Pattaya, there was raw sewerage floating past.  Hopefully Jomtien will miss out on that "beauty".

Last time I swam in the sea near Jomtien, around March this year, I encountered a floating condom and lots of other filth. For a clean beach you need to go to the military beach near Bangsaray.