Chiang Mai octogenarian found safe and well after missing for three days - a beautiful woman fed me, he says

webfact

Chiang Mai octogenarian found safe and well after missing for three days - a beautiful woman fed me, he says

aHR0cHM6Ly9zLmlzYW5vb2suY29tL25zLzAvdWQvMTY1Mi84MjYyNjg2L2dyYW5kcGEoMikuanBn.jpg

Picture: Sanook - Pretty woman helped me out, says 84 year old

Eighty four year old Kham Joreuan who had been missing from his home in Bo Luang sub district of Hot, Chiang Mai for three days and three nights has been found safe and well. 

In fact when concerned villagers offered him food he turned them down saying a beautiful woman had been looking after him.

It emerged that Kham had been living on scraps of corn and had made a bed out of banana leaves.

He was found by mushroom foragers in a cornfield after being missing since Friday. 

A rescue foundation that arrived took him home according to his wishes though Hot hospital staff were due to give him a medical check.

The media noted that Kham suffers from Alzheimer's and is hard of hearing. 

Source: Sanook

thai+visa_news.jpg

-- © Copyright Thai Visa News 2020-09-30

• Sad 2

1 hour ago, webfact said:

It emerged that Kham had been living on scraps of corn and had made a bed out of banana leaves.

{snipped}

The media noted that Kham suffers from Alzheimer's and is hard of hearing.

Perhaps he was hoping the ears of corn would help improve his hearing.

• Haha 2