BANGKOK
webfact

How has Thailand avoided the worst of Covid-19? – VIDEO

3 hours ago, yeahbutif said:

I glad I have been here all the time to date since the virus started rather them being anywhere else in the world.

I have Not come across any low income Thaïs complaining as they seem happy to stay safe.

but as we see no dead bodies on the streets

i otoh would rather be in sweden, in spite of the temperature advantage thailand has.

i come across thais that are suffering every day from this brain dead shut down of their livelihood

no nation has dead bodies in the streets from covid,

but thailand do have a fair share of dead bodies from the traffic here, and its not those dying of age either, but young people

Edited by scammed
  • Like 1

7 minutes ago, scammed said:

i otoh would rather be in sweden, in spite of the temperature advantage thailand has.

i come across thais that are suffering every day from this brain dead shut down of their livelihood

no nation has dead bodies in the streets from covid,

but thailand do have a fair share of dead bodies from the traffic here, and its not those dying of age either, but young people

When you are out of options, bring in the traffic.

• Confused 3

1 hour ago, richard_smith237 said:

> IF an additional 30,000 deaths over 2 months 

> Thats 11 Covid-19 deaths per month (in each hospital) 

BS. Covid positive have symptoms. Obvious. Weeks before die. Most survive. 3% death rate.

You think 30,000 dead= 1 million infection. Nobody notice? Pfffft. 

Many sick for many month. Where these 100,000+ sick people now. Why the doctor and nurse not dead/infection????

Some people on TVF can not accept that Thailand control covid very well, but there country can not. 

8 months of this conspiracy theories now. This the new one. Rediculos.

imagination. Dream 

UK can not because have to many anti maskers, anti vaxxers, anti tracing appers. Protesters, loons, covidiots. Not test old people, not stay hospital but send to elderly care homes and spread. Not enough mask for doctor and nurse. Covid 8 months now and still argue about the rules. Left versus right political. Statues. 

thailand control because listen to doctor/science, not political. 

It simple. Is virus spread people contact. Stay home, wear mask in public place, social distance, trace, temperature road blocks, plaza, not travel, close restaurant and pub etc etc 

7/11 Thailand temperature check and mask. In UK?

Thai people join together fight covid. For the Thai nation, Not fight each other.

UK have Chinese tourists? Yes. 

• Like 2
  • Confused 6