Thailand eyes 50,000 foreign tourists in second-quarter, down 99.5% - industry

snoop1130

7 hours ago, mrmrmred said:

Coronavirus, the only thing manufactured in China that is still working after 6 months!

Not so much the virus but its PR has been doing a great job. I am sure a lot of companies would love to get the PR's details

When you mention only old people are dying from covid,  who do you think has

the money or especially the time to travel anywhere for a lengthy vacation? The 20 to 50

year olds, have many things to spend their money on, like their school debts, new house,

girlfriends or wife, or maybe kids as well, so how does that age bracket get 2 or more months

to vacation, let alone the extra money needed to take that long of one? We all do not have rich parents to get money from for these long holidays.  I am glad that I made it to retirement,

and have some extra money and time to go on a long holiday, but now I am extra

cautious aout my health, and with the young people who have careless habits and

careless attitudes as well, I am disgusted when I read a callous bunch of words by

some young uncaring jerk.

Geezer

Edited by Stargrazer9889

The antiquarian Thai army simply needs to up it's game and use antigen testing. Immediate results. No panic. You are negative. Welcome to Thailand. 

Antigen tests are relatively inexpensive and can be used at the point-of-care. The currently authorized devices return results in approximately 15 minutes. Antigen tests for SARS-CoV-2 are generally less sensitive than viral tests that detect nucleic acid using reverse transcription polymerase chain reaction (RT-PCR).

On 10/1/2020 at 8:49 AM, vandeventer said:

So if they have a Russian or Chinese vaccine than there is no quarantine? But do they work? If they have the vaccine will they all test positive?

If you have been inocculated with a TB vaccine, then you test positive for TB. A now deceased friend was thus wrongly diagnosed having TB in Thailand and got treated for that. Six months later he died from lung cancer. Mistreated and misdiagnosed for three months by hospital doctors. The man was 72 at the time.

• Like 1

On 10/1/2020 at 4:29 PM, spidermike007 said:

The most nonsensical reply of the day. From a scientific point of view, can you please explain how you bring in the virus after testing negative and then undergoing quarantine? 

Or, are you engaging in simple minded fear mongering? 

Testing and follow up quarantine? Imagine some guy making 17k per month trying to get millionaire to follow the rules. "Here's 5000, now get out of my way, I'm going out"

Never happen here? You do know how people are raised from day one to defer to the rich and powerful

Think son of red bull if you disagree

• Like 1