What happened to????

Lacessit

2 minutes ago, HighPriority said:

Won’t do much if they’re banned or inactive... probably choose not to reply if dead too...

It might trigger an email to them & prompt them to login/reply if they're just taking a break from the forum. 

Hope they're both doing well, I also miss Naam's dry sense of humour & Brokenbones balanced views on living in (& moving on from) Thailand

They come and go. Most of us posters are "old" and prone to dying in the near future.

Or they have found out that on Facebook one can easily turn into an "Influencer", making tons of money. All it takes is post "sexy-pictures of a senior powered by Rocket-Fuel" and contribute to conspiracy-theories without hesitation or any restraint.

Maybe that's where they have gone.

No go on TVF (so far).

• Confused 1
  • Haha 2

Above all, where is "Jingthing". A member with over 100'000 posts? JT seems to have just "faded-away".

Surely, some members must wonder what happened to him. I do for one. Interesting and (sometimes) challenging posts, missed by some of us. I am sure.

1 hour ago, Susco said:

I think brokenbone is still posting on the forum almost daily , wink wink nod nod

Yes quite a few re-inventions. Some obvious ones like.........are we allowed to say? .....some not so. 

Edited by Kadilo
  • Like 2

Why not use that APP featured on ThaiVisa/The NATION article, it should be out by now 

App to search for missing persons available next month
By webfact, August 13 in Thailand News

// that APP was doomed from the beginning, but as This is Thailand it may become as popular or useful as that Thai Covid-19 Contact App *everyone* uses.

/// and this thread destined to be go missing in 5, 4, 3, ..., ...

1 hour ago, swissie said:

Above all, where is "Jingthing". A member with over 100'000 posts? JT seems to have just "faded-away".

Surely, some members must wonder what happened to him. I do for one. Interesting and (sometimes) challenging posts, missed by some of us. I am sure.

He is still posting

45 minutes ago, Meat Pie 47 said:

Jingthing posted many times today infarct he was on line just minutes ago

indeed.

on the TV home page, hover over 'forums'.

more options will be displayed, the first being 'members'.

go there, enter who you're looking for in the search.

look at their profile and... roberts yr mothers brother... will tell you the last time they visited logged in. 

seems a bit like stalking, but the option is there for some reason.

16 minutes ago, jastheace said:

indeed.

look at their profile and... roberts yr mothers brother... will tell you the last time they visited logged in. 

Thanks, the first really helpful comment I've seen, although I suppose the subject matter was always going to bring in comedians.

1 hour ago, jastheace said:

indeed.

Thanks for that reply I thought I was going bunkers

• Like 1