90 Day online reporting down?

tpthai2

3 hours ago, tpthai2 said:

The site will no longer work for me.

Can you describe what error or error condition you're encountering when trying the online reporting system?

https://extranet.immigration.go.th/fn90online (posted official URL)

If you're encountering a system or browser error then try another browser. If you're running into an error message on the site, possibly due to automatic amnesty reporting, then this thread might help:

90 Day Online Reporting situation as of 24 July 2020...totally confused now!
By WaveHunter, July 24 in Thai visas, residency and work permits

• 2 weeks later...
55 minutes ago, niebla said:

Logged in to the Android app this morning. It says I'm on overstay. This is not correct. My visa expires in November. Considering checking in in person so they can correct this.

I think that if due to the amnesty you missed doing a 90 day this can confuse the online system which hasn't been adapted to recognise the amnesty. 

Did my online report this week, but did not receive any email notification for approval from Thai immigration.  Previously, approval notification was swiftly received within one to two days after submission.  This time after four days and no notification, went into the online reporting website and discovered the approval was granted  on the same day of initial transaction.  Go figure...perhaps immigration is very, very busy processing amnesty extensions.

• 2 weeks later...