Prayut ready to listen to ideas from big businesses

webfact

Helping the upper and middle class , they are the ones still able to survive this crisis . How about the poor people getting them some money to spend , but i geuss they will say again that nobody is asking for the 3000 or 5000 a month whatever it is . Saying they have a big pot of money because a lot of people forgot to sign in for the help ???? who do they think are likely to spend money in the economy ??? People who habe nothing and then will finally have some to spend ?? Or people already have money and will use it to save even more then they already have ?? But ok thats my opinion . Big companies will fire people to save money not to spend , so if they give them more what do they think these people will do ?? Save it or spend it ? Start helping the people that are in need the most first not the upper and middle they will survive one way or another . 

Edited by Nanaplaza666
Wasnt done yet

Infrastructure, plenty of scope there for improvement and was it not earlier this year the bloke was talking about taking the capital out of Bangkok? If only he could remember what he said before, I think there is a collective name for this and old people get it.