Jump to content

Recommended Posts

Don't know but if you look for one of these street signs they will do it for you along with the insurance , I've seen them on thepprasit and Sukhumvit. I go to Transport office as it takes 10 mins only


  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites

Yes the Mini DLT  at Central Festival the Beach (Pattaya)  is closed until further notice.


Just go to one of the already mentioned inspection centers they will do all the running around for you for a very small fee.

4 hours ago, richsilver said:

What is needed and how early can it be done?

If your motorbike is 5 years or truck/car 7 years old  then it needs to be inspected for "roadworthiness"

you also need the mandatory insurance and the green/blue book    you can renew the tax up to 90 days early.

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

  • Create New...