President Trump asked the Proud Boys to 'stand by.' Who are they?

webfact

1 hour ago, canuckamuck said:

All they have done is put a beating on some domestic terrorists. 

I never heard of this group until biden mentioned it!

The last 4 months I have been preoccupied on other groups deeds that the  media presented!

Edited by riclag
  • Like 1

I'm a liberal and condemn antifa more than proud boys and perhaps KKK. Those ignorant punks have

served to make protests, BLM delegitimized in eyes of general public. Doesn't take lots of these usually young, usually white suburban dolts to shift focus and give those opposed to dealing with issues of race and justice and out.

Antifa couldn't be more in service of white racists if they were on the payroll of KKK

• Like 2
  • Confused 5

4 minutes ago, Emdog said:

I'm a liberal and condemn antifa more than proud boys and perhaps KKK. Those ignorant punks have

served to make protests, BLM delegitimized in eyes of general public. Doesn't take lots of these usually young, usually white suburban dolts to shift focus and give those opposed to dealing with issues of race and justice and out.

Antifa couldn't be more in service of white racists if they were on the payroll of KKK

Loons, so many loons

• Like 1
  • Confused 2
  • Thanks 1

21 minutes ago, mtls2005 said:

They've been here for a long time. Their lack of self-awareness regarding their own racism and hate is astounding.

A changing world always leaves behind those who can't cope, and history ALWAYS shows them to be quite ignorant.

Just look at some of the old-tyme lynching and cross-burning pictures and videos. Can't be posted here.

I mean trump's father was arrested or detained when attending a Klan rally in Queens, NY in 1927. Apple, tree.

https://www.politifact.com/factchecks/2019/mar/28/facebook-posts/heres-whats-known-about-fred-trumps-arrest-after-k/

You still have time to pull it

• Like 2