New Extension Of Amnesty To October 31st Now In The Royal Gazette

A followup question: Is it official that aliens who knuckled down and got a 30 day extension before September 26 (using an embassy letter or some other means) can now stay until November 30? This has been reported in the Thai media, but is it official?

• Like 1

25 minutes ago, Isaan Alan said:

A followup question: Is it official that aliens who knuckled down and got a 30 day extension before September 26 (using an embassy letter or some other means) can now stay until November 30? This has been reported in the Thai media, but is it official?

It ii is not official yet. I assume that will come out later and may not require cabinet approval since it may be something that the immigration bureau can do.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

My non O me is extended to the 21st November. Do you think will be able to get the 60 day extension they have mentioned after 31st October.  There just only seems mention of tourist entries and 90 day reporting.????

Edited by Wongkitlo
Edit

38 minutes ago, Wongkitlo said:

My non O me is extended to the 21st November. Do you think will be able to get the 60 day extension they have mentioned after 31st October.  There just only seems mention of tourist entries and 90 day reporting.

I have seen nothing official about the 60 day extensions that were mentioned in a press conference a few days ago.

The amnesty still applies to everybody that did not get an extension.

• Like 2

7 hours ago, Caldera said:

Nice, that was quick. Now I'm curious what spin immigration will give it on their latest and greatest flyer...

Quick? It should have been done at least a week ago, maybe two, before many jumped through the hoops of paying for extensions they didn't need.

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

7 hours ago, ubonjoe said:

I have seen nothing official about the 60 day extensions that were mentioned in a press conference a few days ago.

The amnesty still applies to everybody that did not get an extension.

In the perfect world, those of us with extensions will receive them dated one month from the end of the amnesty period.

Though this is not a perfect world and it remains to be seen.

7 hours ago, JeffersLos said:

Get Your Flights Out or Extension for after 31st October now!!

On November 1st You Face Arrest, Prison and Blacklisting!!!

People like you who only speak such negativity like you can read the future, is toxic. Weren't you the one who wrote "On Sept 27 You Face Arrest, Prison, and Blacklisting!!!" about a month ago?

• Haha 2