Opinion: Bad review of Koh Chang hotel: The only real loser is Thai tourism

webfact

Remember back in time Spanish police force Guardia Civil, used to beat up drunk and rude tourists, and it did not stop people for going there even media did write often about innocent tourists getting beaten quite often just because they had some fun.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

4 minutes ago, Tagged said:

Remember back in time Spanish police force Guardia Civil, used to beat up drunk and rude tourists, and it did not stop people for going there even media did write often about innocent tourists getting beaten quite often just because they had some fun.

Bag snatching was rife in Benidorm

11 minutes ago, Tagged said:

koh Tao, the military coup, the man without name, and the tsunami have created far more bad press about Thailand in western media, and guess what, tourists still wanted to come, snd still wish they where here. This single case is worth nothing in the big picture. 

We had an American couple book with us just after the coup, Thats all he was interested in What happened he asked me I said nothing I think he was disapointed, maybe I should have said the streets were full of tanks and we went into complete lockdown people running around with military grade weapons grenades being launched into the bars

• Like 2

1 minute ago, 2long said:

From what I can gather, the guy appeared to be set on writing a barrage of reviews, both on TA and on Google, using new/fake accounts, and maybe help from friends. That (not a couple of negative reviews) and the words slavery and coronavirus are what worried the resort and inspired them to reach out, as well as replying to his TA review. IMO if he had left just one bad review on each platform, nothing would have happened. It was the threat of continuous bad reviews that worried them.

I dont know if you are aware you can respond to a review on the platform, it's always advisable to respond in a positive way sit down stay calm then people can read both sides of the story 

• Like 1