Trump says 'Proud Boys' group should let law enforcement do its work

• Replies 38
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Too late for damage control. You blown it when given the chance. You just can’t raise to the occasion and your arrogance and recalcitrant attitude have consequences. 

I can't believe how anyone in America can be so naive or lack the education to see Trump for what he is. Bombastic, arrogant, ill mannered narcissistic - he behaves just like he did on reality TV. Whe

He doesn't know who "the Proud Boys" are, but knows enough to use the quasi military we expression "stand down and stand by'!   Are his trousers smouldering?

Posted Images

So lets get this straight. He doesnt know who they are.

The next day the most powerful man in the world still didnt think to ask who they are.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
5 hours ago, herfiehandbag said:

He doesn't know who "the Proud Boys" are, but knows enough to use the quasi military we expression "stand down and stand by'!

It was "stand back and stand by". Apparently quite a lot of people confuse "stand down" with "stand by". Much as I dislike Trump, having seen his lack of hesitation before uttering that phrase, I don't think he realised what he was saying. (Even a very stable genius needs a moment or two to twist words...)