Trump says 'Proud Boys' group should let law enforcement do its work

webfact

Somebody 'whispered' Proud Boys to Biden, who then blurted it out without having any idea who or what Proud Boys are. Trump reacted, also without having any idea who Proud Boys are. All a bit of a non-event. In fact, Proud Boys are neither white supremacists nor racist. They have many different ethnicities in their group.

2 minutes ago, Thingamabob said:

Somebody 'whispered' Proud Boys to Biden, who then blurted it out without having any idea who or what Proud Boys are. Trump reacted, also without having any idea who Proud Boys are. All a bit of a non-event. In fact, Proud Boys are neither white supremacists nor racist. They have many different ethnicities in their group.

Somebody who? There were three people present.

You can say the 'Proud Boys' ain't this and ain't that - what's sure is that they are for violence.

As for your description - what does it say about a President who talks about stuff he's got no idea about, or who gets so easily maneuvered?

• Like 1

23 hours ago, spidermike007 said:

Trump's greatest skill, is shooting himself in the foot daily. He sure knew who they were during the debate. Now, with international condemnation, a debate failure and a further drop in the polls, he attempts to walk it back. Too late Don. You have already inflicted maximum damage on yourself with that debate fiasco and you can't walk it back. The 73 interruptions were over the top, even for your stunningly undignified self. We know who and what you are. You will suffer a massive loss in November and you have yourself to blame. You are a one man wrecking crew. 

I note, with interest, that the graphic going the rounds in MSM does not show how many times Biden interrupted Trump. Less than Trump, I'm sure, but bias or what?

32 minutes ago, BobBKK said:

I note, with interest, that the graphic going the rounds in MSM does not show how many times Biden interrupted Trump. Less than Trump, I'm sure, but bias or what?

Please. The amount of justification for Trump's gutter brawl I am seeing is highly indicative of the use of blinders. Very few interruptions from Biden. He was more civil than I thought he should be. The debate simply reflected the chaos and panic taking place in the mind of Trump. 

Interruption is such a familiar form of disrespect. To be interrupted—in a meeting, in a casual conversation, on a presidential-debate stage—is to be told, with blunt efficiency, that your voice is not as important as the voice of the person who is talking over you. It is to be informed, through the prevention of the words you are trying to utter, that you matter just a little bit less. Welcome to the club, Joe and Chris.