Thai Visa Forum

Free upgrade and extra nights at I-Rovers Sports Bar Pattaya

983999238_supportedbybanner.png.f07ff984c37e80501aef66836fb2167f.png

Thaivisa has teamed up with the Tourism Authority of Thailand and 5 great sponsors to encourage expat travel across all of Thailand. We must thank the Dusit Hotels & Resorts, Blue Haven Bay, The Riviera Group, Global Insurance - for all your Expat Insurance needs and Dan about Thailand for their huge support with this project.

Free upgrade and extra nights at I-Rovers Sports Bar Pattaya

Superior-Balcony-Room-2.jpg

1. Book a Standard Room and get an upgrade to Superior Balcony at no additional cost. 

Plus:

2. Book 3 nights and get an extra night free.

3. Book 5 nights and get 2 extra nights free!

ROOM RATES

ROOM TYPE RATE
Standard 645 Baht
Superior 745 Baht
Superior Balcony 845 Baht

When you’re on holidays in Pattaya and need a fix of your live sports, look no further than I-Rovers Sports Bar, Restaurant & Guesthouse, which is conveniently located in a corner of the bustling Soi LK Metro. I-Rovers has been offering Pattaya’s best lineup of live sports, 24 hours per day, since 2007. You can always assured of a great atmosphere, especially when the big Football, F1, Boxing or UFC events are on!!

I-Rovers is the ultimate sports bar in the city, showing live sports from around the globe on 21 flat screens TV’s which are located in such positions that you can view several sports at the same time!

I-Rovers also caters for Darts, Pool and Golf enthusiasts and has teams playing in the Pattaya Bar Competitions Monday to Friday, so if your keen to join one of the teams, pop in and speak to Darren or Gary. Golf enthusiasts can also sign up for a really fun day of social golf every Monday & Wednesday!

I-Rovers is also a great place to dine as their food menu combines a fantastic selection of Western and Thai dishes with large portions at great value prices and is served daily from 7.30am to 2.00am. The I-Rovers’ famous ‘Baht Buster Big English Breakfast’ is the stuff of legends and a great way to start the day and at 129 baht (which includes coffee / tea and orange juice) is amazing value for money!

I-Rovers is also a great place to stay as their 12 well appointed rooms are centrally located with air conditioning, cable television, free wifi & safety boxes and is highly rated by both Booking.com & Agoda as one of the best budget stays in Pattaya! So for the friendliest staff and guaranteed coldest beers in the city, get along to Pattaya’s leading sports bar, I-Rovers Sports Bar, where the atmosphere is always welcoming and the sport is always ‘live’!!

Address: I-Rovers Soi LK Metro 33/126 moo 10, Pattaya, Chon Buri, 20150, Thailand

+66 (0) 38489494 or +66 (0) 99 152 4076

Email: [email protected]

Offer expires at 11:59pm on Thursday December 31st, 2020

27501097_575750262762372_130864999961125

Balcony-Room-View-2048x1366.jpg

Superior-Balcony-Room-3.jpg

Standard-Room-1.jpg

Superior-Balcony-Room-2.jpg

Superior-Room-2.jpg

Superior-Room-1.jpg

Follow Expat Explore on Facebook - To ensure you get the best deals and offers from across Thailand specifically for Expats