Fit to fly certificate

I am returning to Thailand soon and would like to ask does anyone here have a sample of a fit to fly certificate?

Local doctor here in Finland doesn't know what it is so it would be great if I show a sample to him. 

Thanks in advance.

You can do virtual on line fit to fly certificate, Check on line depending what country, I done mine in Uk Chemist, sit in front of computer for 10 mins and answer questions plus temperature check, guaranteed pass unless have high temperature. (this is not covid test to give all clear)

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

4 hours ago, pseudorabies said:

I used the first one listed here by Ubonjoe and it was accepted by the airline in US and Thai authorities at BKK without any issues or questions.  Good luck.

Does anyone have any knowledge concerning the use of a wheelchair flying out from Bangkok Suvarnabhumi 

i.e. do you have to inform the flight company or airport ? Is there help at departure and Heathrow arrival? 

It’s not ideal that there is no standard.

the test centre i used provided a single certificate of test results which was also intended as a fit to fly. It was ‘signed’ (not wet signature, and not scanned... just different font).  

I flew Emirates yesterday and at check in for each flight, the staff were not initially accepting of a single document being both test result and fit to fly.  But eventually they accepted.

the relevant text on my certificate was ‘upon systemic inquiry the patient stated they’ve no recent symptoms associated with covid-19. Based on this and their test result, the patient has no indication of an active covid-19 infection and is fit to fly’. And as mentioned i gave the doctor’s credentials. That’s all you can expect isn’t it? A declaration by the doctor.

Superal:

In pre-Covid days, to get wheelchair assistance you had to request this with you airline before checking in or going to the airport.  Best done when booking your flight.

You should also specify if you need further assistance at your arrival or transit airport.

Emirates business class on line check in has an option for requesting mobility assistance.

• Thanks 1