Thai hotel seeks deal with guest facing jail over bad reviews

snoop1130

20 minutes ago, mark131v said:

I wonder how high up this came from, I reckon pressure has been applied onto the hotel to try and make this go away, problem is damage has been done and the world has now become privy to Thailand's little man control laws!!

Reckon they deserve whatever they get, any hotel that get's a guest jailed for posting 4 negative review's of which the main one they are whining about was never published don't deserve to stay in the hospitality business, complete knobs all around...

Hear hear. 

• Like 2

49 minutes ago, mark131v said:

I wonder how high up this came from, I reckon pressure has been applied onto the hotel to try and make this go away, problem is damage has been done and the world has now become privy to Thailand's little man control laws!!

Reckon they deserve whatever they get, any hotel that get's a guest jailed for posting 4 negative review's of which the main one they are whining about was never published don't deserve to stay in the hospitality business, complete knobs all around...

According to both the hotel and Tripadvisor the main one was published and it was online for 5 days before it was removed 

Since the review was against TripAdvisor’s review guidelines, it was removed after a week of being displayed.

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1VZCwyULmkLpZ7y5nT5wsaX0mn8waPd4H/view

The BBC reported two days ago that Mr Barnes was quoted as saying "He still hopes to resolve the case with the hotel directly."

• Like 1