Woman arrested for using 6 children steal Trump campaign signs, authorities say

A woman in upstate New York was arrested Sunday for allegedly using six children to steal Trump

campaign signs from people’s homes, according to the Montgomery County Sheriff’s Office.

Deana Algarin, 45, is charged with six counts of endangering the welfare of a child, criminal possession of stolen property, petit larceny, marijuana possession, as well as two citations for seatbelt violations involving children less than 15 years old.

Algarin’s arrest followed an investigation into stolen Trump campaign signs from locations in Montgomery and Schenectady County.

A New York State police officer pulled over Algarin on Highway 103 after Montgomery County Dispatchers were able to locate her vehicle. 

FULL ARTICLE

2 hours ago, phantomfiddler said:

From what I have seen, most democrats seem to be missing major brain sections, especially the ones controlling common sense and logic

From what I have seen, most republicans seem to be missing major brain sections, especially the ones controlling common sense and logic too...!  🙂

• Thanks 2
6 hours ago, phantomfiddler said:

From what I have seen, most democrats seem to be missing major brain sections, especially the ones controlling common sense and logic 🙂

You're not looking far enough or have selective vision. BTW, do you have X-ray vision?

Democrats love denying others the right to the 1st Amendment. Love to take away the 2nd amendment too, certainly for those same others.