First flight carrying Chinese tourists flying to Thailand on Oct 8

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

The Facts about this flight are.  They are 130 Chinese businessmen This number may be slightly higher or lower.    They are executive's from CP group. The director is Mr Dhani

Thats the sum of it. Phuket is being stripped of its virus hit assets, property and land, by the Chinese who caused this disaster in the first place, Thai government trying to say these are tourists i

Given the past 8 months I want to offer a really Sh!#ty response to this...    A step in the right direction, whichever nation is permitted entry.      Its time the world move

Posted Images

Knowing my luck I will still have to run the gauntlet to pay my electric bill in my local 7/11 as these 120 "tourists" descend by the bus load to buy their Chinese snacks and Thai trinkets.

• Haha 2
1 hour ago, Bkk Brian said:

Thats the sum of it. Phuket is being stripped of its virus hit assets, property and land, by the Chinese who caused this disaster in the first place, Thai government trying to say these are tourists is completely false. Its a land grab pure and simple.

A comment with substance there pal!

• Like 1

Im waiting to see the Marching bands and the Fanfare welcoming these pioneers knowing Thai's they will milk it to the last drop 

• Like 1