Video: Don't try this at home! Pattaya farang's antics make national TV

webfact

Video: Don't try this at home! Pattaya farang's antics make national TV

10pm.jpg

video screenshot

A video posted by some Thais to the "Jay Moi V+" site on Facebook was picked up by national Thai TV Channel 7. 

It featured what the TV called a foreign gentlemen and the occupants of the car behind termed a "drunk farang".

The man in the bandana was leaning out the passenger window of a Honda City doing some unusual movements.

The media said he was encouraged by the filming and that people should not copy this display.

An occupant of the car behind amid plenty of "oooh hoos" said "he'll die if he falls", "he looks so drunk" and "that's bloomin' terrible".

However, no one suggested that this latest display would tarnish the image of Pattaya, notes Thaivisa. 

That, at least, was a blessing!

Source: Channel 7

thai+visa_news.jpg

-- © Copyright Thai Visa News 2020-10-02

Oh no ! That video has ruined the good image of Pattaya that I had ! I shall immediately start looking for a new place to move to as I simply can't bear to stay in a place where that kind of thing can happen on a public street !!!

Have any Israeli construction companies started any high-rise condo projects on Mars yet that we can sink our money into, knowing we will never see any of it again ?