Macron launches crackdown on 'Islamist separatism' in Muslim communities

rooster59

9 hours ago, RocketDog said:

i don't care for the nuances of the human insidious and destructive human invention of religion in all its forms. Classifications and details are irrelevant. So your learned link is pointless. I care about religious behavior and the problems it causes for all people. God is not Great. Religion spoils everything.

My interpretation is mine, as is yours.

Fine, then don't just vilify Islam as all Abraharnic religions have those who are fanatics causing harm. I dispute religion 'spoils everything'; those who follow the path of spirituality e.g. Sufism, are OK as they do no harm.

10 hours ago, KarenBravo said:

Doesn't actually match their actions, now, does it.

In fact, most Muslims are killed by other Muslims as they belong to a different sect and are considered heretics.

Anyway, to lighten the thread.

The Thai weather has officially been designated as Muslim. It is either Sunni, or Shiite.

Doesn't actually match their actions, now, does it. In fact, most Muslims are killed by other Muslims as they belong to a different sect and are considered heretics.

Correct, differing interpretations of the Koran e.g. Islamist based on Wahabi ideology. Killing of fellow Muslims is denounced in the Koran. The Shiite / Sunni conflict is of course a power grab conflict by man over hundreds of years, without an ounce of Koranic justification.

I like Phuket, been there many times, it's where I met my wife more than twenty years ago...

Edited by simple1

Charlie Hebdo and Hyper Casher terror attack trial actually in progress

then it will be up to Bataclan terror attack (130 death toll) starting in 2021

then Nice truck terror attack (86 death toll  over 400 injured)

just to name a few among the 83 trials for terrorism scheduled for the nex months and years in France

Edited by Opl

10 minutes ago, from the home of CC said:

not anymore than the Catholics who rowed ashore many lands for 100's of years causing havoc by forcefully shoving their beliefs down the throats of native people..

the main issue for muslim countries is that they have absolutely no role model of their own, be it a rich or a poor country, to the extent that their youth have no better ambition than to migrate and build their lives in the West, since their independance, including by smuggling into Europe as fake asylum seekers, isolated minors etc, etc

Edited by Opl

• 2 weeks later...
1 hour ago, Cattley said:

Friday  ritual, no surprise.

"The alleged assailant, who died of his injuries, is believed to be a Russian national of Muslim faith. Born in 2002 in Moscow, he shouted "Allah Akbar" before being shot."

The parents responsibility is obvious in this terror killing.

On 10/4/2020 at 3:39 PM, from the home of CC said:

not anymore than the Catholics who rowed ashore many lands for 100's of years causing havoc by forcefully shoving their beliefs down the throats of native people..

Yeah, so that makes it okay huh?