Thung Khru district [Bangkok] now without water for over 24 hours

bulmercke

Woke yesterday morning to no water in the area where I live. And right now the water supply still hasn't been restored. A kind neighbor let my wife fill several large water bottles from her water tank to help us out last night. Everyone commenting on the situation. Saw workmen working on the problem about 800 metres from the house yesterday morning. Must be a major problem. Anyone else living here been affected likewise??

In my area in the dry season we used to go without running water for a week sometimes and no government officials cared about it.???? Now I have a well drilled...funny now, wasn't funny back then

• Like 1

Just up a quick up-date if anyone's interested. There's still no water (Monday evening) and according to my wife they probably won't be able to fix the problem until the end of the week. This is Bangkok and many thousands of houses are affected in a big area including Klong San and Wat Khru Sang (Samut Prakarn). They're saying it's a major problem. I would have thought in this day and age any water supply problem could be sorted out in a few hours at most particularly in Bangkok. But apparently not!

Edited by bulmercke
  • Haha 1