Kids Smartwatch

stament

Can anyone recommend a cheapish (under 2000baht) smart watch for an 8 year old?  Video calling not required, GPS & calling facilities needed though and messaging would be a bonus.  Guess if you don't have a phone it will need to have SIM capability.

Smart Watch DZ09 from Lazada for less than 200 baht. I have bought 7 or 8 of these for various children etc. Just need to buy a memory card, stick in a SIM and they can do almost anything. Even the camera takes good photos.

https://www.lazada.co.th/products/dz09-android-ios-smart-watch-dz09-memory-card-i645888893-s1243148450.html?spm=a2o4m.searchlist.list.16.68cf26b2bhYcYU&search=1

• Thanks 2

I bought a 10 year old a Mi Band 3 more than a year ago and it she is wearing it still.  She's an active kid and plays a lot of sports and it's proved to be amazingly durable.  Lasts for weeks on a single charge.  She liked that she could buy several different straps in a variety of colors very cheaply.

Mi Band 3 now superceeded by Mi Band 5

https://www.lazada.co.th/products/xiaomi-mi-band-5-mi5-miband-5-smart-watch-band5-miband5-smartwatch-by-tera-gadget-i1320446271-s3541912251.html?spm=a2o4m.searchlistcategory.list.164.cf231133GH6O3q&search=1

• Thanks 1

I bought a new model Huawei a in maybe February this year in Korat at the Mall, 4 th floor Huawei kiosk,  One for me and one for the wife. 1000 thb each. I love it. Can see it in the light of day, where as many other models wash out.

Counts steps, heart rate, has bluetooth, so it tells me who is calling when my phone rings. Also updates the weather, temps, Kcal used that day, and a bunch of others. I would buy it again if need be. Water proof as well.. Oh, this is the 2nd model from the top. The top was an extra 200 I think, but it had a function I did not need.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, PeterA said:

I bought a new model Huawei a in maybe February this year in Korat at the Mall, 4 th floor Huawei kiosk,  One for me and one for the wife. 1000 thb each. I love it. Can see it in the light of day, where as many other models wash out.

Counts steps, heart rate, has bluetooth, so it tells me who is calling when my phone rings. Also updates the weather, temps, Kcal used that day, and a bunch of others. I would buy it again if need be. Water proof as well.. Oh, this is the 2nd model from the top. The top was an extra 200 I think, but it had a function I did not need.

Granddaughters birthday coming soon. What is the model number ?