Japanese man busted growing ganja in Chiang Mai says: "I have all the paperwork"

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

relevant paperwork >>>

And for not including the police in the lucrative money chain !

Japanese are not farang they are called Yeepun, same way Koreans are called Kaoroli Farangs are white westerners. Very interesting racism among Asians but Japanese do not consider themselves to b

Posted Images

9 hours ago, BritManToo said:

Unless you want to use massive amounts of pesticides, indoor grow is the only way.

Outside, with pesticide spraying (every other day) the weather is only suitable for a November start grow.

October 6th now, monsoon hasn't finished so still can't plant MJ outside.

So a friend tells me ........

yes indoor is always better to control all levels...

so many people grow indoor now in Thailand, I know at least 3 Thai who also know many other Thai doing it !

• Like 2
20 hours ago, scoupeo said:

Who is the snitch who gave him to the rats ?

Depends who you believe.  My friend in wangtan said everyone knew the Jap was a druggie and at least one neighbor complained to authorities many months back. Media reports say RTP was alerted via Japan Gov. which indicates IP tracing and surveilance.

I wonder how they trace IP via twatter?  Folk I know say it's anonymous, can't trace.  Shame that these guys got done as I believe the product was pritty hi Q.

Marijuana an addictive drug, people are not aware of the side effects until they actually quit and can step back and say woa i was like that?

This guy no doubt suffered from 'impaired judgement.'

Effects_of_marijuana_Pinterest_crop.jpg

• Haha 2
18 hours ago, McTavish said:

Depends who you believe.  My friend in wangtan said everyone knew the Jap was a druggie and at least one neighbor complained to authorities many months back. Media reports say RTP was alerted via Japan Gov. which indicates IP tracing and surveilance.

I wonder how they trace IP via twatter?  Folk I know say it's anonymous, can't trace.  Shame that these guys got done as I believe the product was pritty hi Q.

anybody doing something illegal not using MANY DIFFERENT VPN just deserves to be caught anyway !

how idiot can they be ?

On 10/5/2020 at 4:21 PM, LukKrueng said:

The story behind "farang" is that the first westerner to ever visit Thailand was a person named Frank, pronounced by Thais farang, so ever since then all white westerners are referred to as Frank. 

Really?

I heard every explanation under the sun and by far yours is the one that got the best laugh outta me. Should have that added to the history books...

• Haha 2
  • Sad 1
On 10/5/2020 at 6:09 PM, alex8912 said:

I think the “Frank “ story is absolutely hilarious!  

The second, half white half brown visitor was called Robert.

They renamed him Lobert.

• Haha 2
On 10/6/2020 at 4:43 PM, scoupeo said:

yes indoor is always better to control all levels...

so many people grow indoor now in Thailand, I know at least 3 Thai who also know many other Thai doing it !

Growing rice indoors, a big success. Told by a friend.

13 minutes ago, AlfHuy said:

Growing rice indoors, a big success. Told by a friend.

Agree....but I keep tripping over the pumpkins in the living room and stubbing my toe on the watermelons in the hallway. 

The rice in the bathtub makes bathing difficult. And the buffalo in the kitchen make a noise at night.....keeps me awake.

Edited by jak2002003
  • Haha 2
1 hour ago, LazySlipper said:

Really?

I heard every explanation under the sun and by far yours is the one that got the best laugh outta me. Should have that added to the history books...

clearly the guy is a clown !

farang comes from farangset that means french, as the first ones here were french...

3 hours ago, Sambotte said:

Hmm ?

I was pretty sure the origin came from "Français" => Farang-Set

French were around (Laos Cambodia...) first i think that's just why.

That was much later. First foreigner in Thailand was a Dutch around 1600's

• Haha 1