Korat: Drunk and disorderly and naked Singaporean arrested on five year overstay

webfact

4 hours ago, colinneil said:

WOW, amazing, can somebody explain what the famous smart car has got to do with this case?

Police responded to a naked drunken man.

So after his arrest his immigration status was checked out on the computer system, bloody car had nothing to do with it, except maybe they used the laptop in the car.

5 years too late. The man obviously had a night to remember.

7 hours ago, colinneil said:

WOW, amazing, can somebody explain what the famous smart car has got to do with this case?

Police responded to a naked drunken man.

So after his arrest his immigration status was checked out on the computer system, bloody car had nothing to do with it, except maybe they used the laptop in the car.

Probably fancied a jolly as I doubt it gets much use at the moment 

2 hours ago, Ireland32 said:

Omg I know him he have Fortuner and New Condo in sister name 555555 Bye Bye Kelvin , Karma,  I think Singapore Police want to talk to him , also 

I wonder if he really was drunk and naked or the woman whose name was used for the condo and the car decided to cash in.

7 hours ago, Pilotman said:

yes, there is a distinct lack of at least 8 senior officers pointing at him.  

I think one pointer for each year of overstay would be enough. Then two to hold up the graphic and another with a microphone.

8 hours ago, webfact said:

The media urged informers who witness bad foreign behaviour to keep the calls coming in on 1178. 

Thaivisa notes that especially on overstay, it is advisable not to draw attention to oneself.

Well, all I can say is that obviously you can fly under the radar, but only for so long, until the time comes and you decide to let a little steam off.  Never a good idea to let the local folks become irritated by the falang causing a ruckus.  

I am waiting for the Smart Car to start using it's blinkers to point at the arrestee...Image result for arrow board light bar gif

• Haha 1

22 hours ago, Ireland32 said:

Omg I know him he have Fortuner and New Condo in sister name 555555 Bye Bye Kelvin , Karma,  I think Singapore Police want to talk to him , also 

If you know him, you should know that he is a nice guy, whatever he was overstayed or not, and acted probably because he was broken hearted. Not his typical behaviour.  He has children in Singapore and I never suspected him to be overstay. That was foolish because he had money and could have paid for a visa.

• Haha 1

12 minutes ago, Isaanlawyers said:

If you know him, you should know that he is a nice guy, whatever he was overstayed or not, and acted probably because he was broken hearted. Not his typical behaviour.  He has children in Singapore and I never suspected him to be overstay. That was foolish because he had money and could have paid for a visa.

Wrong Sebastian he’s a User of friends, he lived on 20,000 a month , no respect  for women either and spread disgusting Rumours about me , he deserves all of this Bad Karma Bye Bye Kelvin I could add a lot more to this Ridiculous subject 

Edited by Ireland32