suvarnabhumi airport domestic arrivals

james.d

I'm picking my wife up at suvarnabhumi airport flying with VietJet from Udon Thani.

Is there a separate arrivals gate for domestic flights? Any parking tips?

I have only picked up friends arriving on international flights and couldn't find anything via Google.

Thank you for your time.

you need to be at the Gate 1 end of the terminal for domestic arrivals.  Yes, there is a separate  exit for domestic, Parking is easy in the multi story. Try the lower level first.  Its not busy right now, obviously.  

10 minutes ago, Pilotman said:

you need to be at the Gate 1 end of the terminal for domestic arrivals.  Yes, there is a separate  exit for domestic, Parking is easy in the multi story. Try the lower level first.  Its not busy right now, obviously.  

Thank you very much. Is there a numbered meeting point do you know? I just found the meeting point is gate 3.

Thanks again.

Edited by james.d

58 minutes ago, james.d said:

Thank you very much. Is there a numbered meeting point do you know? I just found the meeting point is gate 3.

Thanks again.

Airport exit door 3 is opposite the Meeting Point for international arrival passengers walking east after exiting Baggage Claim/Customs Exit B and C.

Domestic Baggage Claim Exit A is opposite airport exit doors 1 and 2. It's a quieter part of the shared Meeting Point.

airport-pickup.jpg.35415dc6496f38c55781415857dd2f8e.jpg

Edited by NanLaew

21 minutes ago, NanLaew said:

Airport exit door 3 is opposite the Meeting Point for international arrival passengers walking east after exiting Baggage Claim/Customs Exit B and C.

Domestic Baggage Claim Exit A is opposite airport exit doors 1 and 2. It's a quieter part of the shared Meeting Point.

airport-pickup.jpg.35415dc6496f38c55781415857dd2f8e.jpg

Thanks alot