True Sim - 1 yr data 1300 baht

2008bangkok

On 10/7/2020 at 4:26 PM, Eindhoven said:

Whereas this one states free calls in "unlimited networks"(15 minutes per call); https://www.lazada.co.th/products/fast-80-gb-max-4g-maxspeed-full-speed-wifi-sim-turbo-1-muntookdee-i827906603-s1695162155.html

But I think it's again poorly written and it is just within the network.

https://www.lazada.co.th/products/unlimited-10mbps-1-365-i712986442-s1366054962.html?exlaz=d_1:mm_150050845_51350205_2010350205::12:1498579383!58089999096!!!pla-294682000766!c!294682000766!1366054962!187435242&gclid=CjwKCAjww5r8BRB6EiwArcckC5OghPBf2n8KVkAI7GxxeH7K5gCDAveSJsjxGoj0-ilX8QSRtp_OsxoClpQQAvD_BwE

is there an all calls to all networks version of this(10Mbps unlimited ) Im sh@t at finding stuff on Lazada, thanks

1 hour ago, trevor67 said:

How do you register all these different SIMs on sale at Lazada, Shopee etc. Do you

take the SIM to the AIS/DTAC/True store with you passport once you receive it , or do you have to register by sending copies of passport to the Lazada seller?

Just go to the relevant store with your passport for registration .

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

20 hours ago, Gabe H Coud said:

ID card number? is that printed on the new SIM?

pssport number ?? 

many thanks

For you it will be the ID number that you used to register the old card. Add some zeroes if passport number isn't readily accepted.

20 hours ago, trevor67 said:

How do you register all these different SIMs on sale at Lazada, Shopee etc. Do you

take the SIM to the AIS/DTAC/True store with you passport once you receive it , or do you have to register by sending copies of passport to the Lazada seller?

You register in the manner the vendor suggests. If you don't like the method, choose another vendor.

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

On 10/15/2020 at 12:38 PM, Bruno123 said:

Looking for feedback on AIS for calls/mobile data/customer service.... any feedback really 

And in particular versus Tru(as that's all I've ever had here so only thing I can compare against)

Im looking for a 1 year sim deal to include all calls to all networks and preferably unlimited data at minimum of 8Mbps, preferably 10Mbps 

AIS have this one which is 8Mbps speed which i could live with I reckon as mostly just mobile data. Price is a one off 1920 baht on Lazada  

I do not drive extensively around using phone in car, almost all calls made in my City 

TIA 

On 10/21/2020 at 2:13 PM, Gabe H Coud said:

Looking for feedback on AIS for calls/mobile data/customer service.... any feedback really 

And in particular versus Tru(as that's all I've ever had here so only thing I can compare against)

Im looking for a 1 year sim deal to include all calls to all networks and preferably unlimited data at minimum of 8Mbps, preferably 10Mbps 

AIS have this one which is 8Mbps speed which i could live with I reckon as mostly just mobile data. Price is a one off 1920 baht on Lazada  

I do not drive extensively around using phone in car, almost all calls made in my City 

TIA 

AIS is fine. No more questions. Just buy it and get on with the rest of your life.

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

Why is Salerno sad today?

Did one of the vendors upset him? Some vendor insist you have to register with them, others suggest that you can register with official shops. If you don't want to register with a vendor who suggests registering with him, chose another vendor.

Let's hope Salerno gets over his sadness soon.