Wave-ing Goodbye! How Much Is This Worth?

37 minutes ago, millymoopoo said:

We've two, I'm sure they are last centuries models, they are that old.
All we've done is tyres, batteries and a few globes, not even changed the chains.
Strangely the older one with the more miles (kms) has the stronger engine.

Both have been regularly serviced (oil, filters, spark plugs), which probably helps as most Thais don't seem to service them much.

Sounds like others like them too, by the offers you've received.

It's incredible when you think we live in a world that produces so much stuff with a short lifespan. I bet Honda hasn't made the same mistake with its newer models.

1 hour ago, Stubby said:

Nice try, LukKrueng, but I have enough space for a bike park. But thanks for the offer 😉

parking.png

But the green of the bike against the cream of the house....

• Haha 2
9 hours ago, Stubby said:

I've lost count how many times I've took it around the Samoeng Loop and other mountain routes. It's only a little single cylinder engine, but it refuses to die.

I would keep it. How many nice memories do you have attached to the bike? With that mileage it will be a few.

I am a bit sentimental when it comes to selling old objects that have been with me and been doing well. Just recently purchased a new mountain bike, almost feel guilty in regards to the old bike. For now I still take the old bike out for a ride from time to time. Same with my old Lap Top. 

1 hour ago, Paiman said:

I would keep it. How many nice memories do you have attached to the bike? With that mileage it will be a few.

I am a bit sentimental when it comes to selling old objects that have been with me and been doing well. Just recently purchased a new mountain bike, almost feel guilty in regards to the old bike. For now I still take the old bike out for a ride from time to time. Same with my old Lap Top. 

Hahaha lol 🙂 I know exactly where you're coming from, but umm.., I never say anything 😉

4 hours ago, daveAustin said:

Keep her, op. Mine has 150k and still goes well. Certainly worth more than 4k. More like 10. Thais give good money for old Waves and Dreams.

Thanks, Dave 😉

• 2 weeks later...
1 hour ago, stament said:

I know someone (Thai friend) who is looking for a second hand dream/wave if you do decide to sell.

Thanks, Statement, but I've decided to keep it 😉

• Thanks 1