'Don’t be afraid' of virus, Trump says as he prepares to leave hospital

webfact

7 minutes ago, KhunFred said:

This is not mere stupidity......this is insanity.

Don Jr. concurs....then again, maybe it's just Sparta.

“Don Jr. Thinks Trump Is Acting Crazy”: The President’s COVID Joyride Has the Family Divided

https://www.vanityfair.com/news/2020/10/don-jr-thinks-trump-is-acting-crazy-presidents-covid-joyride-has-family-divided

Edited by Morch
  • Like 1

4 hours ago, webfact said:

Don’t be afraid of Covid. Don’t let it dominate your life.

Merely what our ace TVF Virologists and TAT: TVF have said from the beginning of the crisis--and still do, to deafening applause.

The difference is that when Trump says it, then suddenly fear is great again and we're all for quarantining, masks, social distancing, closings, the whole bit.????

• Like 1
  • Confused 1

3 minutes ago, BigStar said:

Merely what our ace TVF Virologists and TAT: TVF have said from the beginning of the crisis--and still do, to deafening applause.

The difference is that when Trump says it, then suddenly fear is great again and we're all for quarantining, masks, social distancing, closings, the whole bit.????

Sorry, but I can't work out if that's sarcasm or not, but I hope it is.

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, thaibeachlovers said:

Sorry, but I can't work out if that's sarcasm or not, but I hope it is.

It's a glance at how flexible and hypocritical opinions can be here owing to political bias, hence not to be taken very seriously.

Edited by BigStar
  • Thanks 1

1 minute ago, Credo said:

You might want to take a closer look at the 'optics'.  He was standing on the balcony, his breathing was very labored, his chest was heaving and he was breathing out of his mouth.   He is not a well man.  He's a long way from being a well man.   

Yes it was obvious, he had to take his mask off to be able to breathe

• Like 2

12 minutes ago, BigStar said:

It's a glance at how flexible and hypocritical opinions can be here owing to political bias, hence not to be taken very seriously.

The interesting thing about the OP, ignored amid all the usual deprecations, was the mention of Trump's rather experimental treatment with remdesivir and dexmethasone. The fact that it seemed to have worked with some efficacy gives hope of wider application. 

• Like 2