A side to Pattaya many people don’t realise exists

2 hours ago, bbbbooboo said:

Hmm... i might be over simplifying things but didn't most people go to Pattaya(or used to) for reasons other than the scenery. If it walks like a duck and quacks like a duck.....?

In reality Pattaya covers a large geographical area and has always had something for everyone except fussy old ladies. Most of the old farts posting here, lost in a time warp, never had more than a worm's eye view of the place, a view they themselves selected to the exclusion of everything else. It's greatly changed, now, as well with much broader appeal than ever before.

what-year-is-59f01f.jpg.2847781391800294580c81b8916b94f4.jpg

• Like 1

Pattaya is full of beautiful areas but the young mongers and low class tourists only end up in Soi 6, WS or SB/LKM

I do go out to all the night life hot spots but I like to mix the 'nice' with the 'vice'.

• Like 2

5 hours ago, bbbbooboo said:

Hmm... i might be over simplifying things but didn't most people go to Pattaya(or used to) for reasons other than the scenery. If it walks like a duck and quacks like a duck.....?

I had to explain to an old friend that Pattaya is actually near the sea, he thought it was near Khon Kaen!????

• Haha 1

3 minutes ago, jomtienisgood said:

The drowning sun. 5555555

Pattaya does have some really beautiful sunsets, sun slowly disappearing behind Koh Larn. Patterns created when the sun's shining behind the clouds on the Bay can be amazing as well. Used to take photos when I first moved here.  

• Like 1

On 10/8/2020 at 12:49 PM, Andrew65 said:

I had to explain to an old friend that Pattaya is actually near the sea, he thought it was near Khon Kaen!????

Yes, it's an old sailors' town. And now a city, and the center of the Eastern Economic Corridor aka Chonburi. 

On 10/8/2020 at 8:06 AM, BigStar said:

Pattaya does have some really beautiful sunsets, sun slowly disappearing behind Koh Larn. Patterns created when the sun's shining behind the clouds on the Bay can be amazing as well. Used to take photos when I first moved here.  

Best viewed from The Beer Garden sipping a cold beer. Closed now.

• Haha 1