I'm feeling like boss is taking advantage of my Fiance.

Elkski

On 10/7/2020 at 9:06 PM, saakura said:

Yes, i agree, this could be because of the difference between thai and western man thinking. She is an adult, let her sort it out unless she asks for your opinion or help.

Perhaps, but as we know it does effect him... and as a couple one would think its normal to work together?  one needs be carefull of the thinking that no matter what she does and not get no problem, he can make up for it with all his Farang wealth...

9 minutes ago, kingofthemountain said:

There are not a couple yet

at the moment it's just a virtual longdistance sort of relationship

nothing really ''normal'' in this

couple, shaggers, long distace western union relationship whatever.. the point is that he can payup whatever is needed.. 

On 10/9/2020 at 4:29 PM, MarkyM3 said:

OP definitely comes across as a bit of a control freak. That is not healthy for a relationship, unless you want a partner who is submissive and isn't an equal. I suspect that's really what it's about. 

No partner will ever be equal, are you crazy ? Some of us have balls !

• Sad 1

15 hours ago, kingofthemountain said:

It's not about equality, an impossible target since (Fortunately) everyone is different

it's more about mutual respect and that has nothing to do with having balls or not

I never had and will never have respect for any woman, and I am proud of it.

They are just tools, juste like doctors and immigration officers, just different use.

• Confused 1
  • Sad 1

21 minutes ago, salsajapan said:

They are just tools, juste like doctors and immigration officers, just different use.

1.jpg

• Haha 1

If she is not in agreement with you, end of story. It is her life too. If she does not like the new arrangement, but is simply too timid to say anything, that is different.

Many Thais live in tiny boxes of convention and under the highly oppressive yoke of caring so much about what others think, and the resulting perception of a loss of face. I consider that to be a stunning personal and societal weakness. 

• Sad 1

On ‎10‎/‎7‎/‎2020 at 10:05 PM, Elkski said:

Yes, I feel it would be worth 3,000 baht from me so she has 30 extra  hours each month to exercise, study English  and eat healthy  food.  But i also wanted to help prepare her for the real World in America if and when we get our K1 visa.  Thai people need to learn to "stand up and take their share!"  Tracy chapman

"The real world in America" what a laugh. There you can get fired for no reason. You need to learn the value a person is bringing to a company. Asking for a monthly minimum wage raise to open the door will get you nothing.

2 hours ago, salsajapan said:

I don't want to be too personnal but

I am pretty sure your mom would not agree with your statement

it's a bit sad to see that after 3000 years of supposed evolution

some people are still grasping a cave age mentality 

Edited by kingofthemountain
  • Like 2

43 minutes ago, kingofthemountain said:

I don't want to be too personnal but

I am pretty sure your mom would not agree with your statement

it's a bit sad to see that after 3000 years of supposed evolution

some people are still grasping a cave age mentality 

And rather than just keeping that to himself he is "proud of it"....

• Like 1

On 10/7/2020 at 10:05 PM, Elkski said:

Yes, I feel it would be worth 3,000 baht from me so she has 30 extra  hours each month to exercise, study English  and eat healthy  food.  But i also wanted to help prepare her for the real World in America if and when we get our K1 visa.  Thai people need to learn to "stand up and take their share!"  Tracy chapman

Is America the real world?????? What a joke.... Tracy Chapman was saying this about America...

This topic of a foreigner (non-Thai male) frequently and currently living outside Thailand regaling us with his story about his inability to control the behaviour of his friend (Thai female) living in Thailand towards her superior in the company where she works seems to have run its course, but because of its entertainment value I am moving it from the forum "General topics" to the forum "Farang Pub"

• Haha 2