Phuket ready to accept 500 tourists a day, says media

webfact

16 hours ago, steven100 said:

right ... but my idea of a fun time is free booze and 6 naked romping in my room ...

TAT's  idea may not be the same ....   what does their fun time mean  ??

Steven, i never knew 6 drunk, naked romping ladyboys was your fantasy!

We would call that a sausage sizzle !

Edited by Reigntax
  • Like 1

On 10/8/2020 at 3:49 PM, finnsk said:

Phuket is ready to accept....

Is tourists ready to accept Thalands requirements for stv ?

I made an inquiry for insurance off an add on this site as I can return with the Thai wife. 

I said for one year premium please advise health and C19 coverage prices. 

I have been pestered by a broker for 2 days, calling from the UK, sounds Asian did not ask him. He is very keen to sell me insurance which I will not need until early next year. 

The prices range from 2K USA up to 25K USA and for World wide cover, which I told him I didn't want. 

I thought that I would be getting quotes from Thailand companies, and these people are keen to sell. 

What a load of rap, Thailand is going to have to re think letting expats and tourists back. 

Hotel quarantine is a rip off, resorts think that they can quadruple prices, no one will buy this. 

This insurance business is nothing but a cash grabbing rip off and the cut off age varies from 70 to 75.

All expats or tourists will be in deep strife, the golf courses will take a hit. Mr Leo and Dr Singa must be down on profit, the Hi So that control the punch and Judy show have big insurance interests. 

They are so greedy that they are wrecking Thailand. 

Somethings got to give. 

The big Pharma companies are holding the world to ransom, If the USA used Ivermectin to treat C19 there would be no need for a vaccine. 

Watch it yourself on YouTube 

I no longer have to fear Covid 19

15 hours ago, kiwikeith said:

I made an inquiry for insurance off an add on this site as I can return with the Thai wife. 

I said for one year premium please advise health and C19 coverage prices. 

I have been pestered by a broker for 2 days, calling from the UK, sounds Asian did not ask him. He is very keen to sell me insurance which I will not need until early next year. 

The prices range from 2K USA up to 25K USA and for World wide cover, which I told him I didn't want. 

I thought that I would be getting quotes from Thailand companies, and these people are keen to sell. 

What a load of rap, Thailand is going to have to re think letting expats and tourists back. 

Hotel quarantine is a rip off, resorts think that they can quadruple prices, no one will buy this. 

This insurance business is nothing but a cash grabbing rip off and the cut off age varies from 70 to 75.

All expats or tourists will be in deep strife, the golf courses will take a hit. Mr Leo and Dr Singa must be down on profit, the Hi So that control the punch and Judy show have big insurance interests. 

They are so greedy that they are wrecking Thailand. 

Somethings got to give. 

The big Pharma companies are holding the world to ransom, If the USA used Ivermectin to treat C19 there would be no need for a vaccine. 

Watch it yourself on YouTube 

I no longer have to fear Covid 19

SARS-CoV-2[edit]

Ivermectin has antiviral effects against several distinct positive-sense single-strand RNA viruses, including SARS-CoV-2.[81] Ivermectin inhibits replication of SARS-CoV-2 in monkey kidney cell culture with an IC50 of 2.2 - 2.8 µM, making it a possible candidate for COVID-19 drug repurposing research.[82][83] The doses used in cell culture would require 104 larger doses in humans based on this data, which does not look promising as an effective treatment for COVID-19.[84][85] Such high doses of ivermectin are not covered by the current human-use approvals of the drug and could be dangerous, as the likely antiviral mechanism of action is the suppression of a host cellular process,[85] specifically the inhibition of nuclear transport by importin α/β1.[86] Moreover, cell culture experiments also showed promise for ivermectin treating Dengue, but later failed in animal models.[84]

On 10 April 2020, the FDA issued guidance to not use ivermectin intended for animals as treatment for COVID-19 in humans.[87]

A preprint published in early April 2020 claimed benefits of ivermectin in the treatment of COVID-19, but it was a retrospective study based on questionable hospital data from Surgisphere and was withdrawn at the end of May. The preprint led to several government agencies in Latin America recommending ivermectin as a COVID-19 treatment; these recommendations were later denounced by the regional WHO office.[88]

As of July, ivermectin was being studied in 19 ongoing and 18 planned clinical trials.[89]

Edited by stuarty