British passport renewal

chang50

42 minutes ago, chang50 said:

Hi Should Block letters be used for email addresses on a UK passport application form?

No

43 minutes ago, chang50 said:

Will the staff at Trendy allow lower case letters as emails are normally written?Thanks.

Yes

It doesn't matter if you use upper or lower case or any combination of them  the email server will except and send your email..what the staff at trendy building do  is  up to them and won't matter anyway because email addresses are not case sensitive.

• Like 2

On one of the passport renewal pages it asks for Parents place of birth and date of birth. I don’t have this information, and I have no living relatives, so this information is long gone. Is this a problem for my renewal? In the past I renewed in California, and they don’t ask for this information there.

i also have an American passport and entered Thailand with it....but I prefer to have my British passport still available. Thanks for any help. Just a thought, would the agent some of you mentioned be able to help in this situation?

3 hours ago, Mansell said:

On one of the passport renewal pages it asks for Parents place of birth and date of birth. 

Unless it is your first application, or your previous passport is lost, stolen or damaged, you're under 16, or renewing a passport issued before 1993, you don't need to complete that section - as it says in the 'Get it Right' panel right beside it.