Elderly American expat falls to his death in Chiang Mai 

webfact

2 hours ago, malibukid said:

it would be interesting to see the Will, suspicious since most Thai woman under 35 do not like older farang men. your done once your over 50, not like in other countries. 

555 with this statement, you are going to make a lot of guys in this forum very very angry ????????

• Like 1

41 minutes ago, TheFishman1 said:

In Thailand it’s not about age it’s just all about money TIT

Would it then be correct to say that for the men who marry them, it is all about sex and exploitation, no morality or humanity? No buyer, no seller.

• Thanks 1

She said that she thought her husband may have fallen while cleaning the windows or that he could have fainted. 

She said he was a very active guy who regularly did his own cleaning. Explaining why he had removed his glasses she said that he may have got something in his eye whilst cleaning.

RIP, fellow. There's something fishy to the whole story. 

• Like 2

5 minutes ago, teacherclaire said:

She said that she thought her husband may have fallen while cleaning the windows or that he could have fainted. 

She said he was a very active guy who regularly did his own cleaning. Explaining why he had removed his glasses she said that he may have got something in his eye whilst cleaning.

Yes we can read too. 

We are not at school now. 

Edited by Kadilo

3 hours ago, kingofthemountain said:

Most of them become anonying after only few hours\days

10 years with the same menu (Even if it's a good one) at every meal can be boring

I'm guessing there were weeks he didn't eat. Probably enjoyed his meals but eat like a Forty year old.  Anyways, RIP fella.

Edited by IAMHERE
  • Like 1

7 hours ago, expat1010 said:

A cautionary tale if I have ever heard one. All of us older guys over 60 should take note.

...over 60?

how about over 75--rent before you buy is mandatory, first floor only.

• Like 2

13 hours ago, BritManToo said:

85 year old guy with 33 year old wife.

(married when she was 23 and he was 75)

He was certainly living the dream before his unfortunate fall.

in my apt building..a 63 yr old brit, and his 30 yr old burmese gf......constant, constant accusations of him cheating, couldn't even go have a beer with him across the street without her there babysitting him.  she'd leave-come back--leave and come back..barely spoke english....small studio room shared.....no thanks...

esp when she accused him of sleeping with a toothless old farang lady...that was simply laughable.....and he paid for this.....if I wanted constant nagging and mistrust I would just get married and save my baht ????

• Haha 1

Remember to move out of high floor apartments when you reach a certain age, when you can't defend yourself against your gf/wife.  Unless you're suicidal---

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

1 minute ago, colinneil said:

What a sad individual you are, my will says everything i have in Thailand goes to my Thai wife.

Mine says everything I have in the UK goes to my wife. I have nothing in my name in Thailand. House, car, bikes, even my sim card is in my wife's name. Works for me.

• Like 2

18 hours ago, tracker1 said:

She said that after waking up she had proceeded to the next door room the couple had bought to act as an art studio for work.

At noon she was informed what had happened to her husband. He had been alone in the room next door. 

What time did she sleep till and didn't worry he was missing ???

They both woke up already , you even repeat the whole story and still don't read it right . Another case of the brains not getting what the eyes read . Seems to happen to many lately ????

• Like 1