Elderly American expat falls to his death in Chiang Mai 

webfact

8 minutes ago, Nanaplaza666 said:

They both woke up already , you even repeat the whole story and still don't read it right . Another case of the brains not getting what the eyes read . Seems to happen to many lately ????

Please explain ! of cause he was awake and when she woke she went to the next room (what time was that please) she was informed midday what had happened to him !!!!

3 minutes ago, colinneil said:

You posted nonsense about Thai ladies, then have a go at me for telling you to stop posting false statements.

Carry on, all you are doing is making yourself look stupid.

This thread is about the poor American chap who lost his life, not about your thoughts regarding Thai ladies.

R.I.P. Sir, hope you enjoyed your time here.

Married for 10 years maybe not

2 minutes ago, worgeordie said:

Negative, Its well known, the Police say "no signs of a struggle", there's no

further investigation,I don't know if he fell accidentally,Jumped, or was pushed,

but I don't see an investigation been done.

regards Worgeordie

Neither do I, but in the apparent absence of motive what is there to investigate?

Edited by thaibeachlovers
  • Like 2

18 minutes ago, ChipButty said:

Married for 10 years maybe not

There are people who say never invest more than you can walk away from.  Time unfortunately waits for no man, and marches on.  A 10 year marriage is a good chunk of time for a man who was 75 when he re-married.  To be fair, he was enjoying the twilight of his life.  Whether or not this was an accident, or an intentional act may never be known.  RIP to him, and my condolences to his family in friends.  It may be that he has outlived his entire natural family except for his wife.  To me I want to go out with my boots on.

• Like 2

15 hours ago, Peterphuket said:

uhm, I'm happy, I moved from the 12th floor in a condo  to a home downstairs.

it will not happen to me, ha, ha.

If they want to get rid of you, believe me, living on the ground floor won't save you.

Plenty of other ways to end your life.

• Like 1

More than likely I recently saw this person who passed away in a Tesco supermarket with his wife. In CM there are only a couple of really old guys with a gal who is really young looking like that. It does look odd, but not up to us for our opinion. Hope he had fun as RIP to him.

• Like 1

42 minutes ago, holy cow cm said:

More than likely I recently saw this person who passed away in a Tesco supermarket with his wife. In CM there are only a couple of really old guys with a gal who is really young looking like that.

Cool story Hansel.

• Haha 1

The good old standby, which has been used multiple times is to hire some Thais to either shoot you when you are out and about, or, to break in at night and beat you to death.

If you take medicine in capsule form, you can empty the capsules, put what you want into them and then re-assemble them.

Poison is usually considered a woman's method to kill. Feed him Horse-shoe crab from the mangroves. Lot's of plant's here that are poisonous. Sprinkle into food. To be discovered, you have to test for that type of poison. You think that the authorities would do that?

Another popular method is strangulation and then hanging up the body to make it look like suicide. The police love a suicide as it saves soooo much work.

Or, how about kill, dismember and then dump? Very popular here in Phuket. 

• Like 1
  • Sad 2

2 minutes ago, KarenBravo said:

The good old standby, which has been used multiple times is to hire some Thais to either shoot you when you are out and about, or, to break in at night and beat you to death.

If you take medicine in capsule form, you can empty the capsules, put what you want into them and then re-assemble them.

Poison is usually considered a woman's method to kill. Feed him Horse-shoe crab from the mangroves. Lot's of plant's here that are poisonous. Sprinkle into food. To be discovered, you have to test for that type of poison. You think that the authorities would do that?

Another popular method is strangulation and then hanging up the body to make it look like suicide. The police love a suicide as it saves soooo much work.

OK thanks. Horseshoe crab sounds good. My wife. My friend's wife loves them. OK in spicy somtam?

• Like 1

24 minutes ago, KarenBravo said:

I see you have been doing a little research.  Are you perhaps a cousin of Dr. Death (Dr. Kevorkian)

17 minutes ago, Don Mega said:

And ?

And I presume that I will not be seeing him and his gal together anymore since he unfortunately took that fatal plunge. But there are still 1-2 more odd age different couples here that still turn an eye when you see them. As long as they are happy then more power to them.

• Like 1

On 10/9/2020 at 5:05 PM, RJRS1301 said:

Hardly the dream having only two rooms for studio and living. More like a cramped nightmare

Apparently doesn't know that many Thais live in one room. 2 rooms is luxury.

I used to live in one room with my Thai wife. It was fine.

Edited by thaibeachlovers

45 minutes ago, thaibeachlovers said:

Apparently doesn't know that many Thais live in one room. 2 rooms is luxury.

I used to live in one room with my Thai wife. It was fine.

Did you read the post I was replying to?

I am wall acquainted with the sometimes less than salubrious standard of accommodation for many Thais, however many many also live in very nice quarters whether free standing homes, condos, new build shophouses, and often with fabulous gardens.

• Like 1

On 10/8/2020 at 9:31 AM, malibukid said:

it would be interesting to see the Will, suspicious since most Thai woman under 35 do not like older farang men. your done once your over 50, not like in other countries. 

Typically, young Asian women are more likely to go with older men... at least those that have something about them, be it wealth, power, charm, looks, the ability to speak the lingo etc. Thinking you have none of these fine attributes, bruv? 

• 3 weeks later...
33 minutes ago, TheMaverick said:

and that's another episode of "How To Get Rich Effortlessly in Thailand"

I think faking orgasms , and doing oral on a fat old bloke, takes a fair bit of effort. Then doing the laundry, cooking etc.

• Like 2