Elderly American expat falls to his death in Chiang Mai 

• Replies 89
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

85 year old guy with 33 year old wife. (married when she was 23 and he was 75) He was certainly living the dream before his unfortunate fall.

say what?

CSI Thaivisa is warming up already. Case solved before 5pm today.

Posted Images

24 minutes ago, KarenBravo said:

The good old standby, which has been used multiple times is to hire some Thais to either shoot you when you are out and about, or, to break in at night and beat you to death.

If you take medicine in capsule form, you can empty the capsules, put what you want into them and then re-assemble them.

Poison is usually considered a woman's method to kill. Feed him Horse-shoe crab from the mangroves. Lot's of plant's here that are poisonous. Sprinkle into food. To be discovered, you have to test for that type of poison. You think that the authorities would do that?

Another popular method is strangulation and then hanging up the body to make it look like suicide. The police love a suicide as it saves soooo much work.

Or, how about kill, dismember and then dump? Very popular here in Phuket. 

I see you have been doing a little research.  Are you perhaps a cousin of Dr. Death (Dr. Kevorkian)

4 minutes ago, ThailandRyan said:

I see you have been doing a little research.  Are you perhaps a cousin of Dr. Death (Dr. Kevorkian)

No, I just read the papers.

Not a relative of Kevorkian, but, I do agree with his point of view.

• Like 1
17 minutes ago, Don Mega said:

And ?

And I presume that I will not be seeing him and his gal together anymore since he unfortunately took that fatal plunge. But there are still 1-2 more odd age different couples here that still turn an eye when you see them. As long as they are happy then more power to them.

• Like 1
On 10/9/2020 at 5:05 PM, RJRS1301 said:

Hardly the dream having only two rooms for studio and living. More like a cramped nightmare

Apparently doesn't know that many Thais live in one room. 2 rooms is luxury.

I used to live in one room with my Thai wife. It was fine.

Edited by thaibeachlovers
45 minutes ago, thaibeachlovers said:

Apparently doesn't know that many Thais live in one room. 2 rooms is luxury.

I used to live in one room with my Thai wife. It was fine.

Did you read the post I was replying to?

I am wall acquainted with the sometimes less than salubrious standard of accommodation for many Thais, however many many also live in very nice quarters whether free standing homes, condos, new build shophouses, and often with fabulous gardens.

• Like 1
On 10/8/2020 at 9:31 AM, malibukid said:

it would be interesting to see the Will, suspicious since most Thai woman under 35 do not like older farang men. your done once your over 50, not like in other countries. 

Typically, young Asian women are more likely to go with older men... at least those that have something about them, be it wealth, power, charm, looks, the ability to speak the lingo etc. Thinking you have none of these fine attributes, bruv? 

On 10/8/2020 at 4:28 PM, CorpusChristie said:

And now shes approaching middle age and whats she now got ?

She’ll now have her own money and a younger Thai husband. Just couldn’t wait until he retired naturally.

• Sad 1
On 10/8/2020 at 3:52 PM, Isaan sailor said:

Big age gap there...really pushing it...

you just might have hit the nail on the head, pushing.

• 3 weeks later...
33 minutes ago, TheMaverick said:

and that's another episode of "How To Get Rich Effortlessly in Thailand"

I think faking orgasms , and doing oral on a fat old bloke, takes a fair bit of effort. Then doing the laundry, cooking etc.

• Like 2