Pattaya: Another little girl savaged by soi dog: "Do something" mum pleads - they're breeding fast

1 hour ago, actonion said:

I walk  5 km plus every morning  before sunrise, walking through packs of dogs and  have never had a problem with any dog, you dont disturb them, they dont distub you ..

On my daily bicycle rides, I have battered two dogs with stones for chasing me and trying to do me harm over the past year, never seen them again since.

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Acting fast will probably be rounding up a few- and dumping them somewhere else, seems to be the norm here. Any dog attacking a human should be immediately put down, no question.

Thailand needs to change.  All dogs need  shots and collars with collars on and  tags of proof.   No free roaming dogs allowed.  Kill all these wild ones now. 

There is a very simple nation-wide solution to this nation-wide problem.   Cull all stray dogs and any dog which is not restrained on someones property with clear identification tags. 

Posted Images

1 minute ago, possum1931 said:
  1 hour ago, actonion said:

I walk  5 km plus every morning  before sunrise, walking through packs of dogs and  have never had a problem with any dog, you dont disturb them, they dont distub you ..

And the award for the most inane, ridiculous and stupid comment of the week goes to..........

• Like 2
  • Confused 1

Oldie,  I was bitten by soi dog in exactly the same circumstances namely dog lying directly in front of 7-11 shop door to get the cold air. This one appeared to be the "pet" of the motorbike taxi crew nearby.  Call time on all soi dogs now.

• Like 1
20 hours ago, Oldie said:

I have the feeling they would rather remove the people from the Sois than the Soi dogs. Got bitten once in the middle of Pattaya when I left a 7-Eleven. The dog was lying in front of the door. 

i was attacked yesterday in jomtien the sou near my condo is packed with thrm the stupid security guards feed them so they wont leave its not the first time ive been attacked here ..cant see it being the last i don't go out now without an umbrella ..not as tho i can hot them with it apparently id be jailed  stupid laws  put the vermin down 

• Like 2
3 hours ago, actonion said:

The third incident i have heard of, but why do all of  these incidents involve only kids,, no adults 

Size, don't think I would pick on a big bloke either.....🤭

3 hours ago, actonion said:

Aaaah, but you use.......

Most of us don't.....😆

5 minutes ago, Harveyboy said:

i was attacked yesterday in jomtien the sou near my condo is packed with thrm the stupid security guards feed them so they wont leave its not the first time ive been attacked here ..cant see it being the last i don't go out now without an umbrella ..not as tho i can hot them with it apparently id be jailed  stupid laws  put the vermin down 

Exactly what you say. Stupid people feed them and then the dogs see this as their territory. One day I was stopped by 8 aggressive dogs in the middle of Central Pattaya - the area where now Tree Town is. Aggressively barking they surrounded me. I couldn't make any movement. Luckily Thais knowing these dogs came to my rescue. And then the bite in front of the 7-Eleven... They love their stray dogs like the Indians love their holy cows. 

• Like 1
7 hours ago, jacko45k said:

The fuss over such incidents I recall was far more than that of a dog or two attacking children.

How long before a child is killed?

When tourists return, what about western media picking up on a vicious dog attack on a tourists?

Only a matter of time for both to occur.  

Just now, Leaver said:

How long before a child is killed?

When tourists return, what about western media picking up on a vicious dog attack on a tourists?

Only a matter of time for both to occur.  

A child recently was killed while the mom worked in Bangkok, left the kids with grandma. The usual mistakes they make here

• Like 1
13 minutes ago, fredwiggy said:

A child recently was killed while the mom worked in Bangkok, left the kids with grandma. The usual mistakes they make here

Yet, you put the life of the dog above the protection of a child.  

• Haha 1

When parents will be smart enough to teach to kids how to behave  with dogs, this won't happen anymore !

but I understand that it's difficult for parents who know nothing to teach anything to their kids...