Meet the Americans 'standing by' for possible election violence

snoop1130

On 10/9/2020 at 3:42 PM, lungbing said:

Thanks to the left who wouldn't accept the results four years ago because Hilary thought it was her turn.  Then instead of getting their act together and  bringing new policies forward that would be acceptable to the voting public, they spent 4 years trying to discredit Trump by one stupid method or another.  And finally, after four long years, the best they could come up with was another elderly rich white man.  And I'm English, so I do not even have a horse in this race.

Anyway Hilary got 3 million votes then Trump. This brawling man is a disgrace to mankind and I am not American.

15 hours ago, simple1 said:
15 hours ago, polpott said:

try and get access to the following link which is only available for a few more days - very informative.

https://www.sbs.com.au/ondemand/program/dateline

Gotta wonder if we have a few of them in here.

*Video edited out*

Edited by Scott
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

23 hours ago, Morch said:

I wouldn't put much trust in your memory, then. The 'birther' thing was discussed and referenced on these topics. You wish to deny this, or partaking? Alright then....

As for you next bit of deflection - did you have any complaints about it on par with those you express now?

If it happened then you can surely post a link to a thread about it.

As for the second paragraph, are you deflecting about my deflection?

On 10/10/2020 at 4:34 AM, Kwaibill said:

The Democrats spent t the last four years passing four hundred pieces of legislation which Mitch McConnel has refused to put before the senate for purely party reasons, nothing to do with the content of the bills.

Any discrediting Trump is responsible for largely by himself.

210,000+Americans have died due to his mismanagement of the epidemic.

If one is not familiar with the situation and not a US citizen, then they probably ought not to be making ignorant comments about the said situation.

Reserve your remarks for your own national <deleted>, eh?

US is on pace for less annual deaths in 2020 than covid free 2019. Unlikely the CCP virus killed 200K + in the US, which is now a contentious issue for political and economic interests and reasons and questioned by many for it's veracity. The high death rates are becoming very unconvincing now.

TOTAL U.S. DEATHS -[ALL CAUSES]
2017 Total Deaths US: 2,813,503 (234,000/month)

https://www.cdc.gov/nchs/pr...
2018 Total Deaths US: 2,839,205 (237,000/month)

https://www.cdc.gov/nchs/pr...
2019 Total Deaths US: 2,855,000 (238,000/month)

https://www.cdc.gov/nchs/nv...
2020 Total Deaths US (jan - week 9/26): 2,130,000 (236,000/month)

https://data.cdc.gov/NCHS/W...

2,130,000 + (236,000/month x 3) [Oct, Nov, Dec]
[assumption based on monthly avg]
= 2,838,000

2020: 2,838,000 [3-month assumption insert]

2019: 2,855,000

2018: 2,839,000

2017: 2,814,000

Cuomo NY-Gov policies blamed for 1000's of deaths.

Edited by xofswen
  • Thanks 1

23 hours ago, wwest5829 said:

The madness in the USA will continue, IMHO, due to having the underlying issue not being addressed by anyone in national leadership ... save Bernie and he again was shut out by powerful vested interests. The underlying issue? It is evidenced in the justified frustration/anger in the working middle class and is economic. The great irony is that this issue was/is the cause of far too many believing The Donald's promises to address (too bad they did not read his documented history before the 2016 election) ... the irony? It is the same issue demanding to be addressed by the progressives. All addressing the economic income/wealth gap, and this directly affects the unjust political system, the justice system, the healthcare system, the higher education system, etc. at least as a moderate step. 1). raise the minimum wage for the working middle class 2). institute a national healthcare program like all other developed countries provide for their citizens 3). lower any cost of increasing knowledge through higher education (benefitting the individual, business, and the nation through more knowledgable citizens) 4) protect Social Security/Medicare as earned benefits for the retired working middle class.

Easily solved then. Elect Bernie and change the constitution. Oops, they eliminated Bernie, didn't they!

Can't see a man been in congress for decades rocking the boat, even Obama kept the health insurance companies and nothing is going to change IMO as long as they remain.

• Like 1

Let's look at the Democrats plan for 2020...

Nancy Pelosi"s plan on the new bill on the 25th amendment is not for Trump, it's for Biden! This is how Pelosi's Democrats will get Kamala Harris in as President. This was there plan all along... "You Have Been Lied Too"

• Like 1

16 hours ago, Morch said:

You, and others, might feel Biden is embarrassing (but that somehow, Trump is not). My feeling is that he is disappointing, rather than embarrassing, but then I'm not much of a fan, and my expectations aren't very high. As for your nonsense "no one but you" - there are enough people on this forum alone to make your comment untrue, and that's without taking into account all them people who actually cheer Biden with more enthusiasm, both on here and in the USA. That you deny this is bizarre.

What...and miss the intellectual stimulation offered by these 'discussions'?

Millions will vote for the embarrassing man over the disappointing one, because they don't want, IMO, a return to Washington as usual.

• Like 1
  • Confused 1

14 hours ago, spidermike007 said:

You are missing the point. Truly high caliber and noble souls have no interest in swimming in the sewer of DC. They are simply not attracted to the office, nor do they want to deal with the nonsense associated with it. 

So, at this stage you can always expect inferior people like Trump and Pence. By comparison, Biden and Harris are pretty decent choices. Relatively speaking! 

You were doing really well in your first paragraph- I agree 100%.

Then you went and spoiled the mood with second paragraph.

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

No need to prove a comment, its only suggesting a possible scenario, nothing quoted so please take some deep breaths, no need to panic and get all choked up. Perhaps u missed the point: "if putin helped trump, why didn't trump win the popular votes" and oh, I don't have must trust in the alphabet agencies at this point, right Comey\clinesmith\strzok,\page/brennan (cia).

Edited by xofswen
  • Like 1

22 hours ago, spidermike007 said:

I agree. Alot of intolerance here. And not only badly researched, but poorly thought out, poorly articulated, and often knee jerk reactions, without a moments thought behind them. My feeling is, if you are going to post, at least devote a few moments thought and contemplation to the post, so that is becomes meaningful for the many intelligent and articulate minds on this forum. We do not need to hear White House, or Fox News, or MSM talking points. We need to hear your own realized and well developed thoughts on a topic. Otherwise, it is like listening to an evangelist, who has no personal realization, perception of truth, or inner development, but has simply gotten some training in conversion therapy. 

My own realized and well developed thoughts on the topic are that I really, really don't want Biden/ Harris to win.

I'd rather a better man than Trump, but he is unfortunately the only option to stop Biden/ Harris.

I say Biden/ Harris because IMO she'll be president within 4 years if Biden wins.

• Haha 2

3 minutes ago, Jingthing said:

What kind of nonsense was that? Putin helped 45. FACT.

yes, and some day trump aligns with putin (just thinkin out loud) AND others to knock some sense into china and other bad actors. What are your ideas about that?

Edited by xofswen
  • Thanks 2

5 minutes ago, bendejo said:

Personally, I don't find AOC all that impressive. 

But seeing what her name has become to these Trump fans is an incredible thing to behold.  How could a 30 year old freshman in Congress elicit such reaction?  You'll almost never see Steve Bannon on TV with him mentioning her.  It's sort of like he's dangling a pork chop in front of the dog.  DT brought her up in the non-debate.

Yes, this girl from the Bronx is going to force President Biden into communism.  Yeah, and DT is having an open house at all his country clubs for all his loyal supporters (disgusting people) on Halloween.

Simple people like simple choices:

Because AOC is a Democrat, all Democrats are AOC supporters.

Since Qanon idiots (Qidiots) are all Trump supporters, all Trump supporters are Qidiots.

Personally I think the truth is between these extremes, but simple minds find it difficult to get a foothold in a middle ground that requires understanding and choosing between real life complexities.

• Like 2

24 minutes ago, xofswen said:

yes, and some day trump aligns with putin (just thinkin out loud) AND others to knock some sense into china and other bad actors. What are your ideas about that?

My idea is that you incorrectly view 45 as a normal president. In reality, it's totally obvious that he's personally (financially, etc.) compromised to hostile powers including Russia and Turkey. That's not OK. That's potentially treasonous. So you make tangential lame excuses with a troll baiting question. Not playing. The "dear leader" is soon to be hoisted on the dustbin of history. Good riddance. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

On 10/9/2020 at 8:42 PM, lungbing said:

Thanks to the left who wouldn't accept the results four years ago because Hilary thought it was her turn.  Then instead of getting their act together and  bringing new policies forward that would be acceptable to the voting public, they spent 4 years trying to discredit Trump by one stupid method or another.  And finally, after four long years, the best they could come up with was another elderly rich white man.  And I'm English, so I do not even have a horse in this race.

I know a few aussies who are more worried about america than americans, what is it with people from other countries worry about other peoples politics. If the US has violence at election time it will be all on Trump, he and the republicans have been sponsoring voter soppresion for years. if their policies are so good why do they need to suppress the vote.

• Like 1

20 hours ago, RJRS1301 said:

Which is the wealthiest ethnicity by country of origin and ethnicity in USA??

It is not Anglo- American 

Based on median US household income, Indian's and Taiwanese are the highest earners. White Americans are way down the list in 13th place, or lower.

5 minutes ago, Jingthing said:

My idea is that you incorrectly view 45 as a normal president. In reality, it's totally obvious that he's personally (financially, etc.) compromised to hostile powers including Russia and Turkey. That's not OK. That's potentially treasonous. So you make tangential lame excuses with a troll baiting question. Not playing. The "dear leader" is soon to be hoisted on the dustbin of history. Good riddance. 

Link to prove he's "compromised to hostile powers including Russia and Turkey" or you just made that up. You did not include an "IMO" or "probably", so you are stating it as a fact. That's not OK, IMO.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

On 10/9/2020 at 8:54 PM, candide said:

Good for the NRA, one of the largest contributor to the Trump and GOP campaigns. At least about one issue, Trump can say: "mission accomplished!"

The NRA may be done New York State has a civil action aganist the leadership of the NRA for stealing funds from a non profit. 

1 minute ago, thaibeachlovers said:

Link to prove he's "compromised to hostile powers including Russia and Turkey" or you just made that up. You did not include an "IMO" or "probably", so you are stating it as a fact. That's not OK, IMO.

Let's make a deal. I make the best deals. I'll do that when dear leader corrects the tens of thousands of blatant lies he's spoken on the record. 

Quite clearly, I can't even begin to even imagine the level of moral compromises anyone has to make to even consider supporting this grifter virus spreading "president" at this point. So don't act like this is a Roberts Rule of Order situation. The USA democracy is finished if he stays in power. 

Edited by Jingthing
  • Like 2
  • Sad 1

4 minutes ago, moe666 said:

I know a few aussies who are more worried about america than americans, what is it with people from other countries worry about other peoples politics. If the US has violence at election time it will be all on Trump, he and the republicans have been sponsoring voter soppresion for years. if their policies are so good why do they need to suppress the vote.

What happens in the US affects Australasia. We need a president that stands up against China to be safe.

• Like 1
  • Confused 1
  • Haha 1