Soi Dog Foundation Co-founder John Dalley awarded MBE in Queen’s Birthday Honours List

rooster59

On 10/11/2020 at 10:12 AM, Matzzon said:

It would still be cheaper to just do the final culling of the stray mutts.

But, but, then these charity *workers* wouldn't be able to live here in large rent free accommodation with little money in the bank. TIC.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

On 10/11/2020 at 10:50 AM, Oldie said:

They help the stray dogs but not at all the people suffering because of them. The opposite is true. With their soi dog protection they increase the problems for the population if they do everything that these dogs have a long and happy life. The stray dogs need to be removed from the Sois. There is no other fix. 

yes, I would like to see the award the families of mauled children would pin on him..

• Like 2

There is now absolutely less stray (no owner) dogs on the streets of Phuket than there were when I first came to live here.

Also I strongly believe most attacks on people are committed by owned dogs (not strays) that have been acquired for ego, or property protection purposes, but ill trained, ill treated and poorly restrained by idiots who shouldn't be allowed to own them.

Soi dogs are territorial, but aware of their place with humans. 

People who want the whole species eliminated exhibit concerning phycological traits.

Elephants kill more people, what is their position on slaughtering them.

• Like 1