Phuket Thai-Canadian model crowned Miss Universe Thailand

rooster59

3 hours ago, holy cow cm said:

I agree with some of the posters comments here. Quite hypocritical that they can openly accept a gal mixed with Thai and foreigner blood and suck it all in if she wins as being 100% Thai, but they never accept us who are the fathers to be welcomed and have PR status or citizenship. Well, only maybe after she is famous I suppose. Just hypocritical BS. 

I disagree with your comments.

She is Thai, so of course she is accepted. And yes, you can get PR status or citizenship.

• Like 1

14 hours ago, Albert Zweistein said:

Even best mates lie sometimes or don't know all the ins and outs.

What is wrong with you people?

What 'ins and outs'' are you talking about? Are you infering he doesn't know whether his long term girlfriend has been surgically enhanced? This may come as a big surprise to you (pun intended) but that's not something that goes easily undetected. He'd know.

5 minutes ago, stevenl said:

I disagree with your comments.

She is Thai, so of course she is accepted. And yes, you can get PR status or citizenship.

Sorry as I disagree with your reply to me. She is 1/2 1/2 and totally considered in a different category, but still accepted as Thai in the end. I have children here and watched them go through the scene from Anubahn 1 - University and even had a recent talk with my son lately regarding being 1/2 1/2. So just today talking with him over this Miss Thailand subject it still comes out clear as the same. As for you saying PR or citizenship is obtainable, this is just wrong misleading information being that 99.999999% cannot get it having a wife and kids here. Now if it was 10 -15 years ago then I could have paid under the table to get it.

15 minutes ago, holy cow cm said:

She is 1/2 1/2 and totally considered in a different category, but still accepted as Thai in the end.

If anything, they are looked up to, admired. Never met a Thai woman yet that didn't want a luk krung baby. My wife randomly goes up to them in the street, fawning over them "Narak, narak". I assume that its something to do with whiter skin and western nose. Which is why they get into so many Thai soaps and win beauty pageants.

6 minutes ago, polpott said:

If anything, they are looked up to, admired. Never met a Thai woman yet that didn't want a luk krung baby. My wife randomly goes up to them in the street, fawning over them "Narak, narak". I assume that its something to do with whiter skin and western nose. Which is why they get into so many Thai soaps and win beauty pageants.

There are still 2 sets of thoughts and treatment and I have definitely heard both sides including them being said negatively about my kids in school. Yes lovely 1/2 1/2 kids and my son was in some photo shoots as a model when younger and was even recently approached about 2 years ago at Bangkapi mall by an agent who wanted and begged him to model. He passed as not what he wants in his life now. Anyway, what I am getting at is for their selfishness like in international beauty pageants and such that bring them notoriety as "We Are Thailand", they (powers that be) can so easily accept, but on a superficial level as a standard foreign parent of a 1/2 1/2 kid we are shunned. I would bet that Tata Young's dad has citizenship or even YaYa's dad just because of it gives them face to do it.

Anyway, must be my cranky day today as all this is nothing new. I agree with you in some respect for sure, but it aint all that in rosey glasses here.  

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Psimbo said:

You come across as an extremely bitter and twisted individual, casting aspersions on other people's wives and friends. As with others above I know Amanda and her family very well (and have done for nearly 30 years) and your comments serve no purpose whatsoever. 

If you haven't got anything nice to say ................................

…anyone else here that personally knows Ms Chalisa and her family? She does appear to be very popular…????