Document submission

Hi guys, I haven't quite got to the end of the application online for my wife's first FLR visa, but it states that it will tell you how to submit your documents once you've submitted. In advance and to help with preparation in compiling all supporting evidence, does anyone who has recently applied, know whether this is a "scan and send" process, and if so, do you also have to provide hardcopy evidence, as we did when we applied for the settlement visa?

Any advice would be much appreciated.

Regards

Guemlum

3 hours ago, Guemlum said:

I eventually managed to answer my own question. Here's a really helpful link for anyone going through the same process...

https://www.migrate.org.uk/ukvcas-sopra-steria/

Guemlum

The process has been different recently due to Covid19. 

My wife recently received her biometrics card. It was sent in the post. The whole application was done online. The only time she needed to attend a meeting was for her English test.

UKVCAS used her fingerprints from a previous application. She had to download an app on her phone to take the required photographs. All documents were uploaded. 

• 2 weeks later...

I was at Bangkok immigration to renew my retirement visa , THE MONEY WAS SEASONED >   I changed banks the same day.They told me that when you change banks the visa is canceled .I never heard this before(here 20 years) . They also wanted 40000 for overstay from the day I CHANGED BANKS .  THE BOTTOM LINE IS I didn't have to pay the  40000 and got my visa after many talks.Did anyone ever have this problem ?I changed banks because I couldn't use the computer at the old bank.I closed the accouunt and went next store to open a new account  with another bank 9 months ago. I was suspicous of the 40000 charge (too even )

Archived