Trump to resume campaign as new polls show Biden lead growing in key states

webfact

1 hour ago, PattayaJames said:

Certainly some next level Bigotry on display here.

Roll on Nov 3rd.

You can all blame the Russians again LOL

This word 'bigotry'? I don't think it means what you think it means (said in an Inigo Montoyo voice).

Can you give us an example of 'next level Bigotry on display here'?

• Like 2

2 hours ago, PattayaJames said:

Could be for any number of reasons.

One could be for a positive and inspirational view of America its people and its future.

The only "positive" things to emerge from this president's cult of 45 hysterical super virus spreader rallies that harken back to authoritarian regimes in banana republics and worse are the inevitable positive Covid-19 tests in the audience.

• Like 2

6 hours ago, riclag said:

Why are you trolling me

I believe you just misunderstood the comment as every American knows Ronald McDonald ? If DT really does just fade away like he claims if he looses I wonder who in the Republican Party will be the new central head? What do you think, fellow Independent?

7 minutes ago, earlinclaifornia said:

I believe you just misunderstood the comment as every American knows Ronald McDonald ? If DT really does just fade away like he claims if he loses I wonder who in the Republican Party will be the new central head? What do you think, fellow Independent?

He tried that same bs with me when he started losing an argument. Now he's in my phantom zone. If people can't accept facts then "Buh bye!"

• Like 1

Trump is resuming his campaign and getting out there amongst his supporters, sans mask, as are many in the audience/crowd and he does this because he thinks he is "immune".

Well, I want him to do a lot more of this; get out there amongst his supporters, get them shouting and chanting his name, breathing in the air which is exhaled from others and being the "King of all he surveys" – – – oh dear, you've seen through my strategy!

Anyone who is fool enough to do this, and to be in the audience, mask-less, deserves all that they get, because stupidity has a price.

Edited by xylophone
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, connda said:

The polls will no doubt keep growing in Biden's favor until election day.  Heck, according to the New York Times, Hillary had 92% of the vote to Trump's 8% the night before she won the 2016 presidential elections.

"Psst!  She didn't win."
Oh!  :dry:

Psssssttttttt joe isent a woman trump has a track record 20030 thousand dead Americans the real economy in a shambles blatant voter suppression the lack of respect shown to those that serve  ect ect trumps toast many of his enablers as well time to dust off the old long board get the wax out and catch that big blue wave ( my apologies to the lady’s unfortunately masogny is a reality it’s wrong but it’s there)

13 minutes ago, placeholder said:

You missed maybe the biggest one: health care. Biden actually has a plan. But say this for Trump, at his latest rally, he once again promised that he has a really great plan. Coming any day now.

Ahh, yes, his health care plan.  Way back in August he said he would have his health care plan out in 2 weeks.  Let's see, I guess that's lie 20,001. 

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Dumbastheycome said:

Republican desperation seems to be out of hand ! I have  just read that  Californian Republican advocateshas admitted to placing "misleading"  (bogus " "drop boxes" about in three Counties.

The  response from the California  G is the issuance of a "cease and desist  order and removal order !

No mention of  investigation or  arrest  for  deliberate interference  with  an election ! Just advice  to  voters  to check if their   vote   made it  to the  count !

Disgusting .

The Republicans actually labeled them as "Official".

• Like 2

10 minutes ago, Tounge Thaied said:

Tha'ts common sense bro! have you heard him speak lately?

I think I'll leave it to the experts to determine that, bro.

Biden is slightly healthier, study says, but both presidential candidates may be ‘super-agers’

The presidential candidates and their supporters will likely keep belittling the other guy as a doddering old fool, but a group of geriatric experts say in a new paper that both President Trump and challenger Joe Biden appear to have the physical and cognitive tools to make it through four years in the White House.

In fact, the two candidates’ relative good health and other advantages — parental longevity, access to top-notch healthcare and abstinence from smoking and drinking — suggest both men are likely to become long-living “super-agers,” who thrive well into their 80s, or beyond, according to a draft report written by three medical doctors and four researchers with expertise in public health, survival analysis and statistics.

Three of the authors of the paper — Stuart Jay Olshansky, a public health professor at the University of Illinois at Chicago; Dr. Bradley Willcox, director of research in the Department of Geriatric Medicine at the University of Hawaii’s medical school; and UCLA Professor Hiram Beltran-Sanchez, an authority on the demographics of aging — wrote previously about how presidents tend to outlive average Americans.

https://www.latimes.com/politics/story/2020-09-25/biden-trump-super-agers-longevity-study

• Thanks 2