Trump to resume campaign as new polls show Biden lead growing in key states

webfact

Rather than this  topic be derailed into a distraction  about variables  of  distraction over questionable states  of  dementia ,despite  that being an aspect of the political  battle for  POTUS  election , it is the  impact  on the outcome  of the capacity of the  combatants that is the real issue.

While  Biden presents as an unoffensive  personality  who at least tries to appeal to a society more  harmonious than that Trump has been encouraging it is no surprise the  self defensive  nature of the majority are dubious at  very least  of what Trump  has  demonstrated so  far and continues to promote.

With exception to a militant minority he has obliterated the facade of  promise.

• Like 1

4 hours ago, connda said:

The polls will no doubt keep growing in Biden's favor until election day.  Heck, according to the New York Times, Hillary had 92% of the vote to Trump's 8% the night before she won the 2016 presidential elections.

"Psst!  She didn't win."
Oh!  :dry:

I don't think polls showed HRC having 92% of the vote, but rather a 92% chance to win. That too, depends on specific times polls were taken.

• Like 1

28 minutes ago, Smigel said:

If as you claim, " Hillary was one of the most hated candidates in history". 

Why is it that days before the 2016 election Hillary was credited with a 92% chance of victory, all the "experts", the MSM, political pundits, talk show hosts anybody who was anybody, spouting their words of wisdom, " there is no possible way Donald Trump can win this election". 

Do you remember that.? 

I do, in fact sometimes when I get a bit low, I check out a compilation on you tube of all those " experts" espousing their opinions. 

Always makes me chuckle. By the way, I've just seen a Biden / Harris rally ( if you can call it that) in Arizona, 8 people turned up, even the on board news anchor, couldn't talk that one up. 

Yet again more Trump supporters turned up to a Biden " rally", than Biden supporters and heckled from distance. 

In contrast VP Pence drew a crowd of 4000 in Florida. 

Funnily enough I see that same confidence in a vast majority of the posters on here, it couldn't happen again could it.? 

The polls never showed that, as has been pointed out. Seems trump supporters cannot see facts

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

1 minute ago, Morch said:

Years old....like it was something ancient.

Years old, like it was something from years ago, around three and a half years ago in fact.

2 minutes ago, Morch said:

Sure. As said and as posted by others, plenty of other examples you can raise bogus 'issues' with and deflect.

But you chose to use this example, not much I can do about that.

12 minutes ago, Morch said:

Trump produces a lot of 'content'. Yes. A lot of it is nonsense, lies, misinformation, rants and attacks on critics and rivals.

If you say so, OK.

37 minutes ago, Morch said:

Not sure how this supports your deflection attempt.

There was no deflection attempt, I just pointed out that you could have used a better and more recent example, but still agreed with your point that Trump does make his fair share of gaffes.

21 minutes ago, Morch said:

Hostile media?

Yes, this cannot be disputed.

23 minutes ago, Morch said:

He often cuts press meetings when questions are uncomfortable, ignores questions from reporters or media venues he doesn't like, and lately mostly giving interviews and such on Fox or worse.

He no doubt has done those things from time to time. He has also spent 100's of hours taking thousands of questions from the press and spoken for 100's of hours in speeches rallies etc.

The point being that Biden's gaffe rate under considerably less pressure is still as a percentage infinitely higher that Trumps.

• Like 1
  • Confused 2
  • Haha 1

1 minute ago, PattayaJames said:

He no doubt has done those things from time to time. He has also spent 100's of hours taking thousands of questions from the press and spoken for 100's of hours in speeches rallies etc.

The point being that Biden's gaffe rate under considerably less pressure is still as a percentage infinitely higher that Trumps.

From time to time? It's a daily occurrence with him. In fact multiple times per day. The arithmetic says it has to be so.

And can you share with us your calculations that Biden's gaffe rate is "infinitely higher" than Trump's? Or even just plain higher?

10 hours ago, Eric Loh said:

When Trump say that the election will be rigged, he meant the GOP. Desperation is creeping fast and he will cheat to win. 

https://www.politico.com/states/california/story/2020/10/12/california-officials-tell-state-gop-to-stop-collecting-ballots-with-unofficial-drop-boxes-1323587

Such a truthful, ethically minded, moral christian would not stoop to dirty tricks surely?

• Haha 2

6 hours ago, Smigel said:

If the American people elect these two phoneys to the white house they really do deserve everything they'll get. 

I see, you prefer one phoney against two. Oops, did I infer Pence was genuine?

17 hours ago, FritsSikkink said:

Start with wearing a mask and wash you hands with alcohol gel a lot. Monitor temperatures everywhere.

https://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/life-style/health-fitness/health-news/this-is-what-happens-to-your-body-when-you-use-hand-sanitizer-every-day/photostory/75600580.cms?picid=75600809

According to the Center for Disease Control and Prevention, hand sanitizer with antibacterial ingredients can contribute to the development of antibiotic-resistance bacteria. So, in order to prevent creating those scary little microbes, washing your hands instead of reaching for the bottle of sanitizer should be practiced, as much as possible. The antibiotic-resistant bacteria can develop the ability to tolerate the drug that otherwise should be able to kill them.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, thaibeachlovers said:

https://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/life-style/health-fitness/health-news/this-is-what-happens-to-your-body-when-you-use-hand-sanitizer-every-day/photostory/75600580.cms?picid=75600809

According to the Center for Disease Control and Prevention, hand sanitizer with antibacterial ingredients can contribute to the development of antibiotic-resistance bacteria. So, in order to prevent creating those scary little microbes, washing your hands instead of reaching for the bottle of sanitizer should be practiced, as much as possible. The antibiotic-resistant bacteria can develop the ability to tolerate the drug that otherwise should be able to kill them.

Which Center for Disease Control and Prevention? India? Yea right.

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, placeholder said:

Stop spreading fake news. As the fact-checking article stated, the Biden campaign doesn't want to generate crowds that promote the spread of covid. Unlike a certain other campaign beholden to a man child with a bottomless need for adulation.

I think you are wrong. I have read many creative excuses as to why nobody wants to turn up to see the frontrunner by a country mile in this runup. Biden is whacking Trump in the polls, he must have a huge momentum with his fans. Trump has huge crowds waiting hours to get a glimpse of their candidate, Biden would certainly have even more adoring fans, seeing as he is polling so amazingly, right?

"Democratic nominee Joe Biden delivered a speech in front of around 30 socially-distanced cars of supporters at a “drive-in rally” on Monday in a warring event with Vice President Mike Pence who was also in the Buckeye State."

https://nypost.com/2020/10/12/biden-speaks-to-30-cars-of-supporters-at-ohio-drive-in-rally/

How humiliating. 30 people turn up to see the next President speak? And the indifference to Biden makes me consider the credibility of the polls. Something is just not sitting right. Trump has gigantic crowds everywhere he goes, yet no support in polls. Biden has a couple dozen people(and who knows if they are staffers) turn up, and is winning by a landslide in polls. Any explanations to this phenomenon?

• Like 2
  • Confused 1
  • Sad 1