Ratchaburi: Thai woman shoots philandering amulet dealer husband in bed

webfact

Ratchaburi: Thai woman shoots philandering amulet dealer husband in bed 

8pm.jpg

Picture: 77kaoded

A 49 year old Thai wife was waiting for the Muang Ratchaburi police at a house in Chedi Hak sub-district at the weekend.

Rattanawan Kertsuriyong was holding a 9mm gun when she surrendered to police and showed them what she had done. 

Inside in bed was her dead 62 year old husband Chorp Kertsuriyong clad in just a loin cloth. 

He had been shot six times from shoulder to waist. There was evidence of seven shots having been fired. 

8pm1.jpg

Picture: 77kaoded

Rattawan said that her husband, who was an amulet dealer, had been carrying on with a "Gig" (a mistress) on Facebook. 

They argued and he stopped the liaisons but then reignited the relationship. 

Cross about this she shot him multiple times. 

She was charged with murder and detained. 

Source: 77kaoded

thai+visa_news.jpg

-- © Copyright Thai Visa News 2020-10-13

20 hours ago, dddave said:

"Cross about this"...I'll say!!

So much for owning a lot of "lucky" amulets that supposedly protect the owner from such hazards as, well; angry wives. 

Most of the amulets protect you only from traffic accidents. He probably failed to acquire a special angry wife protection amulet, which is also a penis protector, 100% effective against having your member chopped off and fed to the ducks. Lucky charms are an exact science, you can't just purchase any old amulet and expect blanket protection. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

2 hours ago, hhinhh said:

Have you seen any amumet that is working?

If they have a been blessed by an enlightened being like myself, then they come with a warranty,guaranteeing a 10 year penis protection. Would you like to purchase one? That kind of quality does not come cheap though. 

1 hour ago, khaowong1 said:

I lived in Thailand for 7 years and never met anyone who had a gun.  Pellet guns yes, but actual guns no, where do they get these?  I guess he was buying the wrong kind of amulets.  

I`ve met plenty of Thais who owns guns .........And they where not police or military.