Seeking to close gap, Trump bashes Biden on fracking as campaign intensifies

webfact

18 hours ago, JulesMad said:

It will be nasty as everything with the 'genius' but the orange rat WILL go down/drown...

Wait. Are you advocating drowning rats? That's just heartless and cruel to support wet  violence like that. 

"45 is the beast!" 

• Haha 1

On 10/14/2020 at 4:03 PM, Eric Loh said:

Using the 2016 campaign strategy is really their biggest mistake. They are targeting their core supporters who will vote Trump come rain or shine. Meanwhile the larger majorities of blacks, women, educated and the elders are moving away Trump. Trump is losing swing voters as he plays to his base. 

Having never seen a positive approval trump is the only one of the past thirteen Presidents. That is truly an historic achievement

https://news.gallup.com/interactives/185273/presidential-job-approval-center.aspx?g_source=link_newsv9&g_campaign=item_245606&g_medium=copy

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

On 10/15/2020 at 12:55 PM, RocketDog said:

Wait. Are you advocating drowning rats? That's just heartless and cruel to support wet  violence like that. 

"45 is the beast!" 

No, no, only orange ones... They other ones do good jobs ????

3 hours ago, JulesMad said:

No, no, only orange ones... They other ones do good jobs ????

OK, true. But I was referring to natural ecology. The orange ones are from another planet and should be considered an invasive species. 

On 10/15/2020 at 7:13 PM, earlinclaifornia said:

You and your other twelve supporters are living the lie.

Hmmm. I thought there were only 12 Disciples. Has Trump rewritten that history too? 

Earl, I know you are striving to appear unbiased in this election but your facade is slipping in this thread. 

Just sayin' ????