No remorse! Female driver poses for pictures after nearly killing motorcyclist

• Replies 117
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

'good looking woman'? Are they blind? She looks what she is, a dim witted, stupid, cow. which is an insult to cows, especially the pretty ones. 

The cavalier disregard for human life is unbelievable!   Heal quickly biker dude.

The number plate seems to be made from a better quality steel than the Honda Not a mark on it Just as the drivers brain has never been switched on

Posted Images

In police checkpoint they never take woman driver to p test! And all know there is many DUI woman in traffic! 

33 minutes ago, lust said:

Eggh...It’s a line from Scary Movie... nevermind, I’ll let myself out.

And of course we should all know that! Please don´t slam the door on your way out.

• Like 2
16 minutes ago, ravip said:

Yet to see a 'pretty cow' - I mean the 4 legged ones

you're just not looking in the right places.  🤣 

• Haha 1
9 minutes ago, ukrules said:

Some drunk guy on the motorcycle could have come out of a side road without looking, caused her to swerve and go off the road yet still colliding, I've narrowly missed this kind of situation myself 100's of times over the years.

They do it sober too.

You should have learned after the first couple......

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

People react differently to serious, intense and shocking situations. Some people will quickly laugh and resort to humor, whereas others will show what would be considered the "correct reaction". In some cultures (especially Asian) it's normal to grin when someone is angry, it is not meant as a disrespect, it is simply how it is.

• Like 1
25 minutes ago, jacko45k said:

They do it sober too.

You should have learned after the first couple......

Yeah, I guess I've been lucky so far, I've never had a crash or scrape in the car in Thailand.

I've always been well aware that they have a tendency to drive out of small side roads and straight into traffic without looking. I can spot them a mile off when they do it, unless they come out at speed right into the middle of the road they're not going under my wheels.