No remorse! Female driver poses for pictures after nearly killing motorcyclist

• Replies 117
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

'good looking woman'? Are they blind? She looks what she is, a dim witted, stupid, cow. which is an insult to cows, especially the pretty ones. 

The cavalier disregard for human life is unbelievable!   Heal quickly biker dude.

The number plate seems to be made from a better quality steel than the Honda Not a mark on it Just as the drivers brain has never been switched on

Posted Images

1 hour ago, NanLaew said:

That's gotta be a TV first. Blaming Thailand's 'me first' attitude on western influences? Heady stuff indeed, I may need to sit down.

Would point out without the west she would have been property, and not allowed out, let alone driving.

Completely the west's fault.

She does have a nice smile though.

• Like 2
2 hours ago, Pilotman said:

'good looking woman'? Are they blind? She looks what she is, a dim witted, stupid, cow. which is an insult to cows, especially the pretty ones. 

Exactly, I was going to call fake news just by that statement!

24 minutes ago, ukrules said:

So you would have someone sent to prison because they don't react in a way you personally expect to a situation about which you know nothing?

One of these new generation ones I would for sure.  No hesitation.

Frankly, from the snapshot (literally) of the incident I only see a very typical Car totaled-driver unscathed- lucky amulet/plate# photo. 

Wholly benign and undeserving of this misconstrued outrage. 

2 hours ago, NanLaew said:

That's gotta be a TV first. Blaming Thailand's 'me first' attitude on western influences? Heady stuff indeed, I may need to sit down.

I reckon that was the full intent of her selfie that some find so inappropriate.

Negligent driver nearly kills a person and then poses for smiling pictures without a care in the world.

Time to go online and spin this one. Fight bashing with bashing.

Tribalism good. Two things wrong at same time bad narrative. 

I wonder if they have ever reported a "handsome male" driver slammed into >>>>>?

Edited by RJRS1301
  • Like 1
2 hours ago, Pilotman said:

Are you better looking? 

2 hours ago, otherstuff1957 said:

So who was taking her picture?  That's not a selfie!

The BIB. There was another photo of 12 of them pointing at the license plate, but that did not make it into the article.

• Haha 2

While she was at the hospital they should have put a new brain in . oh wait she didn't have one in the first place. hope his family gets in touch with her > 

• Haha 1