No remorse! Female driver poses for pictures after nearly killing motorcyclist

webfact

5 hours ago, Grumpy one said:

The number plate seems to be made from a better quality steel than the Honda

Not a mark on it

Just as the drivers brain has never been switched on

Actually, cars are meant to take heavy damage to absorb the impact. It's a good thing, not a bad one.

We've seen this story before about 10 years ago except the girl killed 9 people and showed no remorse.
And then did a little community service and cleared from all responsiblity for the deaths.

So, why not play the tune twice.  Mummy and Daddy will save her no doubt.

• Like 2

I just have to wander by her pic with her plate if possibly she just had enough of the motorbikes cutting off and all their stupid <deleted> they do. And this time just said f it and didn't even try to avoid hitting the motorbike. And smile is simply saying drive stupid and cut off a car this is what happens. No remorse for someone who didn't care for my life. They got what they deserved. I am not advocating for her but only a possibility

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Alex80 said:

Actually, cars are meant to take heavy damage to absorb the impact. It's a good thing, not a bad one.

A car repairmaker in Phuket, told me already 20 years ago, there was a big different between the cars assembled in LOS and the original country, the Thai one is much more weak.

Edited by Peterphuket

7 hours ago, Grumpy one said:

The number plate seems to be made from a better quality steel than the Honda

Not a mark on it

Just as the drivers brain has never been switched on

Are you saying cars should be built to withstand that kind of crash? Cars are designed to crumple so that the occupants don't. I doubt that she would have kept her good looks if the car had kept its good looks. Also the number plate fell off so probably missed most of the impact/s. 

Looks to me the police took the picture and probably told her to smile or was in shock and the newspapers are trying to make headlines theres never much news when people die on the roads. Hope the rider get well but I feel she to will be a victim 

• Like 1

7 hours ago, ukrules said:

So you would have someone sent to prison because they don't react in a way you personally expect to a situation about which you know nothing?

Prison would wipe that smile off her face,

"was Samran, 50, lying unconscious in a pool of blood with serious head and hip injuries. "

"He was barely alive and rushed to hospital.",,,,,,all I need to know, what do you think should happen

to her,,,500 THB fine and  wai...... 

Yes send her to prison..especially IF she had been DUI

regards worgeordie

Edited by worgeordie
  • Like 1

9 hours ago, Pilotman said:

'good looking woman'? Are they blind? She looks what she is, a dim witted, stupid, cow. which is an insult to cows, especially the pretty ones. 

'good looking' is a local euphemism for anything in a skimpy skirt.

9 hours ago, J Town said:

The cavalier disregard for human life is unbelievable!

Heal quickly biker dude.

I love Thai people BUT SLOW DOWN, you are the most impatient race of people on the planet, which accounts for your horrible daily road toll. Give way, stay to the left and stop being arrogant to farrangs, it's RACIST and it's real. I can outride all of you, but I am of sick of doing so, DAILY, just because you see I am WHITE and you have a ego which says you are quicker and better. Thai MACHO ego's cause accidents. Calm down, slow down, and be respectful, as I am towards YOU!